V Magazine #59 Summer 2009 : Naomi, Eva, Daria, Kate, Gisele and Claudia by Mario Testino

I love that video...I had to rewind it to have a look again at what was coming out of the male model's bikini at 00:36! :D:innocent:

I am eager to see what comes of those photos, looks promising, dont like the covers so far very much though.

I much prefer Naomi's cover to Eva's. Eva's is good, but I'm not so sure on the background. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest.

Naomi's cover is better but i want to see Kate & Gisele Covers too

this models are old and boring~~~ pls get some new face

Last edited by a moderator:
They could of used one of the other pics for naomis cover...I think the 1stpic and the last pic (in the multiple naomi shot) would have made for a better cover.

I can't believe what they do with the covers, I strongly dislike the collors in the background. I just don't get it. Naomi looks OK but I've seen the Monroe look by now.

I can't stand Eva, she just always looks like a pretty actress to me, never a model. Naomi looks amazing though, not sure what to think of the cover yet. I can't wait for Daria's cover, it's probably the only one I'm excited about and I hope Catherine's ed gets posted at some point.

Most impressed by the Chanel Iman pic....it is too gorgeous. Fun theme for an issue, but it looks....maybe I'll get used to it.

Love Eva as seen as the preview in the video. The background of her cover is too much... pink !

Urgh, I'm getting tired with Marilyn impersonator
and that background colour..Bazaar...V...what's up 2009?
:shock::shock::ninja::ninja:

Don't like Eva's cover... Not happy with what they did with the background... Naomi's looks way better!

The Eva cover is really like Freja's eyewear adverts for Roberto Cavalli S/S 09. I'm looking forward to Gisele and Daria's. Kate seems so out of place in the line up, all the other models are such glamazon's and Kate isn't really. I'd rather see Christy or even Adriana.

The Eva cover is really like Freja's eyewear adverts for Roberto Cavalli S/S 09. I'm looking forward to Gisele and Daria's. Kate seems so out of place in the line up, all the other models are such glamazon's and Kate isn't really. I'd rather see Christy or even Adriana.
:flower: My thougts... that's so alike the cavalli campaign... can't say i love it but it's ok...
Naomi's cover is so much better, i find it really fun!
Can't wait to find the rest...

yes Naomi got a quite good cover. eva as marylin is soo old theme, and so boring

I'm very excited. What I've seen so far looks really good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->