V Magazine #59 Summer 2009 : Naomi, Eva, Daria, Kate, Gisele and Claudia by Mario Testino

The covers are a total mess, Naomi's is the only one that looks half decent or even half professional. Inside looks better though, especially :heart:Noah:heart:, Cat and Daria. and I agree about what someone said about David G, he looks like a scarred rabbit.

Fab issue love the covers especially Darias is hot!! And her ed inside is one fire:woot:

I like Gisele's and Daria's cover. But Claudia's cover is my favourite so far.
I'm looking forward to seeing Kate's cover.

The photoshopping is an absolute JOKE.
But Daria's cover is easily the best one so far. Those LEGS:heart:

My favorite is Claudia's cover so far... I think I will get this one... I wish there was Carmen K cover... would be great... was expecting something better from Gisele... why all of a sudden they made her sit when the rest of models are flashing their ars....s off... definitely that girl has got a lot to expose...

So don't like Daria's cover, she doesn't look like herself and so much make up makes her look older than she is her legs are wow but it's not enought for me... Gisele's cover is just Boring, nothing special while Claudia's is more fun but too photoshopped...:blink:
Naomi seems to be the only one i like cause it's so more funny and different!! :P

Waiting for Kate now!!!!! like everybody i guess

The cropping is Horrible. This is what economic recession can do. :D

oh Claudia:cry:...
the only positive thing I can come up with this magazine is that Daria's editorial pics look rather nice:flower:.
And, I'll save money since I probably won't have to buy this issue:rolleyes:

The cover of Daria i like i think the better covers are Naomi, Daria & Gisele the photoshop no are quity of Testino are from the production of V and i gree about no like use the same photos from inside to the cover

Seriously, I can't believe they would publish Daria's cover like that. So fake looking, and the background is obvious.

Guys these are obviously preview covers and not real scans (check out the barcodes). I'm sure the cropping will be much better on the printed covers ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
jeez! i've been waiting for daria's cover and it is something like that? what the hell have they done? i mean, the pose is good but something's not right.

gisele`s complete shot...
Posted by chicb in gisele`s thread
giselebunchen500x375.jpg

cool idea. bad execution: Gisele is posing and thats obvious. her facial expression looks strange. like if shes sinking into a reverie

Guys these are obviously preview covers and not real scans (check out the barcodes). I'm sure the cropping will be much better on the printed covers ^_^
Let's hope you are right,cause the previews look like my three year old did them with her eyes closed.

Most of the covers are boring to me and the backgrounds are quite tacky.

I'm waiting to see Edita, so far it's all cliche poses and naked guys in the ed...neither my thing so I'll be patient to see other things.

Mind you Natalia looks stunning as always :heart:

I kind of like Claudia's cover. Probably because of the blue. The models did know they were shooting the cover right? Only Eva's picture looks like a cover picture so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->