Valentinos Hair Accessories

Dulcisima

Reaction score
Ever since the summer I've been eyeing at these amazing Red Valentino Hair Bands, i've seen it on celebrities as well...They look amazing, i think they are coming out in black as well...but I havent seen them in stores!! Anyway thought i might create a thread dedicated to Valentinos Hair Accessories :smile:
credits : style.com

Attachments

• mnn6.png
    mnn6.png
    169.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the thread!

Are they available in stores or any online websites? And how much do they go for? Thanks!!

I love those headbands too!
I really want them.

But you can see in this image that they've used wire to keep in position... i wonder if they will work without them.
00440m.jpg

Source:style.com

^ Smart finding! This might be a stupid question, but do you think it comes with the wire? Anyone seen the headband in person yet?

Coco Rocha wore one of the headbands to an event...it looked really cute.

I havent seen the hairband in person....but i saw it on music video "Call me When your Sober" By Evanescence...it looked amazing on the lead singer....I wish if i knew where to get them!!

I read in an interview with him that he just cut up elastic from the fabric store. There aren't actual Valentino headbands for sale. You can make it easily yourself with two pieces. :blush:

Lily530 said:
I read in an interview with him that he just cut up elastic from the fabric store. There aren't actual Valentino headbands for sale. You can make it easily yourself with two pieces. :blush:

its that simple!!:doh: but i've seen celebrities wearing those hairbands...the exact ones...aghhhhhh i am terrible with cutting and sewing...wish if was ready made...

Maybe the celeb's stylists have put them together for them. I know stylists often do that for shoots.

those headbands look so good with that hair style on models on runway but i dont think that it'll be as perfect as they're on runway in realway:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->