Reaction score
00050f.jpg
00060f.jpg
00100f.jpg
00320f.jpg
00370f.jpg
00440f.jpg

Any opinions on those shoes ?

#5 bears more than a passing resemblance to something Vivienne Westwood would do!

I love them....Versace is very sexy...just my style...love them!!!!

The first and the fourth one look good. They're borderline casual-ish. Wearable?

i only really like the 5th one..the tall, beige with buckles up the side. but i don't like the heel (wood? eek) it's a bit too high for me, or the shape of the toe. all i really like is the buckles. the rest of the shoes i find tacky.

Yeah.. i posted them beacuse I was very curious what do you think about them.. Seriously, i also don't get those shoes... They have nothing interesting...

i like the heels in pic #4, very sexy. but a bit too high for me, i wish they'd produce them with a lower heel.
the boots look great too.

the Medusa medallion shoes are a good idea but they're too much, it should have been all black satin or pebbled leather with the Medusa, much more tastefuil.

They too me seem like nothing new, simular styles have been done over and over, they look kind of 60's to me,but then thats the idea. They look kind of plain just by them selves but when you look at them on the catwalk with the full outfit they look quite nice, well nicer lol. I wouldnt personally wear them not my style but i could kind of see why people would.

i think i prefare the boots in number four in brown, they would go with more clothes

versaceaw0506bootsinbrown.bmp

Last edited by a moderator:
00370f.jpg

These have me drooling... there is just something about them that I love!!!

So far the only things I really like are...

The yellow boots I am ''drooling" over
The blue trench in the first pick
The hot pink blouse

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HigthaVandah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->