Viktor Mikus

They probably gelled it up. They cut his hair too I think... so maybe that's why it looks darker.

Hmmm... forgot to post this earlier. Also from Why Not.
1520_132844.jpg

haha... well I'll keep scouring the sites w/ runway pics. I can't find the actual runways from Armand Basi... it's very weird.:huh:

agh I can't see it!!! :( Do you have a link? Please let it not be YouTube!!!

OH ITs just a few seconds of a profile getting his hair styled
but Im not sure its him, :unsure:

ugh so those Armand Basi pictures? Those aren't Viktor. The guy's name is Felix Schopgens according to lizzylily at MH.:( I really was hoping it was him. But damn... they could be twins! They even have the same noses!:shock:

Oops then if that wasnt him then neither was that video :x

Well... if he had anything going on right now it would probably be some eds... :unsure:I still have my fingers crossed for another campaign, but D&G is huge- especially for a newcomer.^_^

^yea
And Im suprised we cant find like anything else on him...:innocent: runways...etc

Guess who's making his runway debut?:woot::heart:

Viktor's FW08 showcard. I'm already predicting he's going to be one of the top breakout boys of the season.B)

Viktor_Mikus.jpg

models.com

:buzz::buzz::buzz:

Thank you honey! :wub:

I'm bummed that he didn't do any runways (to my knowledge) but this makes up for it!:kiss::heart:

for some reason i can't find him on Exit's website... isn't it supposed to be an all-female agency?:unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
russmah55
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->