Virtual Valentino - 50 years of archives showcased online

Has anyone downloaded it yet? I just did, but it seems like it's going to be rather time-consuming to navigate. This might be something to save for a lazy day.

How disapointing that you have to download & register for it :( I`m not doing it.

Please post more screenshots!

Why? ^ You register, you download it and you have the virtual museum on your computer forever! I find it absolutely amazing!
The archive of this ARTIST is huge!! I love it!

I tried to download it, but my anti-virus software wouldn't let me because apparently it's a threat. :shock:

downloaded and took a tour this morning...

the video with him talking about some of the pieces is pretty good...
and it's interesting to go through the 'gallery' which is set up by decade...
the pictures of the clothes that are shown along with the mannequins really show why fashion photography is amazing...
dresses that look like nothing on the mannequin completely transform in the photos...

it takes a little time to figure out the navigation, but once you get the hang of it, it's quite smooth and easy to use...
like a video game or something i guess...

i may watch some more of it at a later date-
ie- videos of all the shows---who has time for that?!...
but it's nice to know it's there if you're looking for it...

every house with a history should really do something like this, imo...

This is amazing! It's a little slow so it will take me so much time to check all out, but it's like a dream to be able to have this in my computer! And I'm agree, every house should do something like this.

WOW. I just downloaded and did a quick browse. It's absolutely out-of-the-world beautiful. I can't wait to look at the "Library" section in more detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikishuki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->