Vogue Australia September 2004 : Gemma Ward by Justin Smith

Belowen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Looks like a pretty good issue! :heart:

Vogue Australia goes on location this month in the Olympic city of Athens – and heads to the white-washed tranquillity of the Greek Islands – with a creative team made up of Australia’s top talent, including photographer Justin Smith and cosmetics guru Napolean Perdis. Working with the most in-demand covergirls in the world at the moment, Perth natives Gemma Ward, Nicole Trunfio and Melissa Moyle, Vogue Australia was able to capture the frenetic energy and simple pleasures of this ancient nation.

not crazy about her pose but like the model choice and ysl choice. I can't wait to see that editorial

That cover is so bad! It's tragic, as is the photography in the editorial.

I thought it was Candice Lake on the cover.

I only really liked the Nicole Trunfio pictures in the Editorial. She has a real strength coming through in a lot of the pictures I've seen of her recently. :heart:

I can't believe you hated the whole thing saturine! :blink: The cover was bad, I have to admit. The pose was shocking and very unflattering, but the editorial inside was truly striking and a milestone for australian vogue. Usually the photography is so bland and lifeless. At least this issue had some strength! I loved it, and thought they all looked amazing :heart: ...nicole likes to bare herself doesn't she though!!!!! :innocent:

Whoa, that Nicole Trufino pciture looks exactly like Jennifer Love Hewitt. Her face does at least. :shock:

Originally posted by SCBlondie@Aug 4 2004, 10:35 AM
Whoa, that Nicole Trufino pciture looks exactly like Jennifer Love Hewitt. Her face does at least. :shock:
[snapback]321424[/snapback]​
pls Post the other pics of Nicole from sep vogue, i would love to see them! thanks! :rolleyes:

The Odyssey
Photographer: Justin Smith
Models: Gemma Ward, Nicole Trunfio and an unknown
Sadly, I''m missing a few pages, so this is only around 85% of the ed.

continued below...

scans by rox_yr_sox

Last edited by a moderator:
Final image: a repost without the ripped corner

scan by rox_yr_sox

The cover is a bit stiff, but the ed inside is a glorious piece. 2004 was a good year for Vogue Australia.

It's a really nice cover shot. But it's ruined by the fonts.

The Odyssey
Photographer: Justin Smith
Models: Gemma Ward, Nicole Trunfio and an unknown
The unknown is Melissa Moyle.

My fave shot of this ed is the one with the massive black spiky statue. It reminds me of Thierry Muglers photography work from the 80's.

Nicole just remained doing the stuff that she did in this ed while gemma never looked back

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericqn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->