Vogue Brazil August 2018 : Grace Elizabeth by Luigi & Iango

MDNA

Reaction score

instagram.com/voguebrasil

Love the first cover!!! :buzz:

Last edited:
The first one is quite good.

Can't say I'm amazed by any of the two covers (they are okay), but it's always a pleasure seeing Grace E.

I like the first one, quite Meisel for Vogue Italia during the good years. Is the neck real though? It looks digitally elongated - or at least there has to be some Photoshop there.

I like the first one, quite Meisel for Vogue Italia during the good years. Is the neck real though? It looks digitally elongated - or at least there has to be some Photoshop there.
Luigi and Iango using photoshop? Never

Oh the first cover look amazing! Her face is perfect for close-ups.
Don't see the need for the second one.

The first cover is stunning.... she has such strong facial features to pull it off effortlessly. The second cover is really not needed...

The first one is literally one of the best VB covers EVER! :buzz:
The VI teas are slaying my life. Just STUNNING!

I'm so surprised they went for something a little more ''high fashion''. When I read thew tittle I was ready for a commercial/smile-y cover. This got me by surprise.

Btw, VB should stop with the ''2 covers'' thing. The second one is ALWAYS unecessary. Why they keep doing that?

The 1st cover is Vogue. Classic September issue-worthy cover. VB showing the rest how to do it right.

Timeless glamor and attitude— instantly brings back that magic from the Liz & Fabien revamped September issue of Bazaar with Linda ushering in an era of elegance. This is that stunning.

VB is easily up there as a top contender of keeping the spirit of Vogue alive and kicking.

Thanks MDNA

Reactions: MON
Agree with Phuel! The first cover is what VOGUE is. Stunning beyond words! It excudes glamour in the simplest and most effective way ever.

The second one, unnecessary.

Was Gisele busy shooting for Vogue Paris?

Undeniably gorgeous though. She's a dream in print.

God bless Grace indeed. One of the few models of this generation that is gorgeous and actually has the talent. You can always rely on her to deliver something glam and fashionable. Good job on VB's & L&I's part too!

Undeniably gorgeous covers!!! Luigi & Iango excel again, and Grace is shinning bright.
Love!

THE FIRST COVER IS VERY STUNNING!!! Grace is really becoming my new favorite out of the newcomers.

I think that the second picture is superior by far. She is on fire. I love that she is completely nude but with fingerless evening gloves on. I think that it would have looked even better without shoes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->