• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Vogue Brazil November 2010: Isabeli Fontana by Patrick & Victor Demarchelier

Leonardo

Reaction score
Isabeli is on the cover of the first Vogue Brazil edited by Globo Condé Nast. I'm not at my home now, but I just bought the magazine. Has three editorials with Caroline Ribeiro, Isabeli Fontana and Fernanda Tavares and his sun, all photographed by Patrick and Victor Demarchelier (two in Rio de Janeiro and one in New York). This edition has 410 pages.

Aww, I got so excited when I opened the thread :P Looking forward to seeing the cover (and the eds)! :flower:

i thought we werent supposed to start threads without at least one preview or image of the cover?

:wub: Love it! Isabeli looks beautiful and I love the soft colors! Makes me wish it was summer here, too

i think this november cover missed the memo & put their spring outfit on.

OMG I'm in love....she looks so gorgeous on the cover...thou it's too spring-y, but still, this one is really beautiful

OMG! So beautiful. I hope all upcoming covers by Globo Conde Nast are like this one. It's simple but it's very different from the old VB.

And guys, summer is about to start in Brazil! It's the south hemisphere.

this is sensational! such a simple, yet beautiful cover
I love how the color of her eyes are subtly brought out by the flecks of blue in the dress :wub:

Paola de Orleans by Renam Christofoletti

fashiongonerogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gordo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->