Vogue China December 2011 : Zhou Xun by Solve Sundsbo

Flower Fairy
Photographer: Mark Segal
Stylist: David Vandewal
Model: He Sui

snapped by me

Stunning editorials!!! :shock: Especially Saskia's, Cara's and Sui He's. Can't wait to see HQs. Vogue China is the only Vogue edition that I would most likely buy every single month if it was available where I live, they always deliver.

^Same here. They deliver month after month some of the best editorial content. I'm pleasantly surprised that Cara's ed is my favorite but Sui's and Saskia's are also breathtaking. Thanks for all the snaps JoeHsiang :flower:.

And their creative director for their editorials is the editor at large for Vogue Taiwan........

not that amazed this time with the editorial stories

Wow, this issue is full of beautiful eds!! My favorites are He's, Saskia & Cara's!!

Thank you, JoeHsiang, for the scans!!

I'm biased towards pretty much anything Zhou Xun does, but I still have to say that I absolutely love her ed. All the eds look amazing, actually.

And their creative director for their editorials is the editor at large for Vogue Taiwan........

As far as I know, the person you mentioned (I cannot recall her name right now but I remember her last name is Huang) has little to do with the editorial part of Vogue China although she is the so-called "creative director". For Vogue China, Angelica Cheugn is responsible for the content of the magazine and I believe Nicoletta Santoro, who is the international fashion director of Vogue China is another important person for the editorial content.

The "creative director" Huang is somehow involved more in the content of Vogue China's website I believe.

i'm actually loving all the eds (maybe except for the cover girl's one)
they look really beautiful for being just snaps! can't wait for HQs:buzz:

thanks JoeHsiang :flower:

Can't wait to see Sui's ed in HQ! The 1st shot already looks beautiful!

looking forward to seeing the scans, especially of the Roversi ed.

i really like the concept behind graphic opposites. very fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->