Vogue España January 2007: Paz Vega by Bryan Adams

spanish vogue is indeed awesome. i think paz is very gorgeous. i loved her in "lucia y el sexo".

i think bryan adams is quite the celeb photographer nowadays. he has his own coffeetable book with editorials and other celebrity photographs in it.

Milagros Schmoll. Muñeca Rap. Rap Babydoll.
Fotografiada por Nico.

Thank you Pichichi!:D That shoot is adorable, I love the babydoll dresses and the way they styled them.

Emil said:
How come Bryan Adams was the photographer?Did he ever work for Vogue before?

Yes, he photographed Mick Jagger's bird, the 10 foot tall stylist L'Wren Scott, Brian's supposed "best friend" for the November 06 issue of Vogue US. I think that was his first job for them though.

I don't really like Paz Vega, never have done. She gets her boobs out in every film, (except Spanglish, I think) but she just appears sl*tty I think, (not in films but on the red carpet and in candids) not cool and controlled like her fellow countrywoman Penelope Cruz, who I think is prettier too.

I like the other editorial "en el calor de la noche" but in general the contents of Spanish vogue always used to disappoint me, that's why I gave up buying it and just get uk or us issues nowadays, they're so much more up to date, imho.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Oh,thanks because i thought he works more for other publications.
Its nice to see that he made his way into Vogue,very cool.
I guess we will be seeing more of his photographs....
Oh and i am not a fan of Paz either,sure she is beautiful but not very poised or graceful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloome
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->