• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Guess S/S 2008 : Line Gost by Bryan Adams

i think this is the first guess ads that i actually like cuz im not into guess ads really but these are just gorgeous

elenab - Please provide the proper credit for the images in posts #3 and #11 as required by the tFS Community Rules, otherwise the image will have to be deleted. Thank you in advance!

Sorry, I always in a hurry...
Number three: Vanity Fair February
Number eleven: Elena´s own camera working in Milan Guess shop.

i don't like how they did Jon K's hair in the second shot with him :o

^^Not a problem, I would just hate for you to have contributed something to the thread, only to have it get deleted. Thank you for the credits. :flower:

is that Adriana Lima? I went to a guess store the other day and saw this same model in a different pose and she looked so incredibly similar to Adriana, but something seemed a little off. can anyone confirm?

after all of the seasons of having sexualized all the ads, guess is still retaining to the "sex mania".

Fashion is sex and you cant separate those two.

^It's actually quite a good set. Bryan Adams did better than expected.

the latest is very nice. I love how Guess can look somewhat like Glamour modeling but still just hip & chic. :brows:

love the third one counting down from the first one! so nice. i like the new Guess ads! really nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->