Vogue Germany August 2007 : Claudia S., Nadja A. & Julia S. by Alexi Lubomirski

Julia can be a succesful model but that doesn't mean that she's famous,in terms of celebritiness she's a nobody, she simply doesn't make the cut along with Claudia, a model who was more than a Top or Supermodel, she is a pop icon.

And I have never considered Julia a good model, she is young but very blah, completely boring and zero versatile, isn't there a good young German model? :huh:

you don't have to be a celebrity to take a good picture and be one of the most successful german models... just because some girls are supermodels doesn't make them look better ^_^ the cover doesn't say anything about supermodels, it's about german models, which they all are... and I believe julia did several interviews and attended award ceremonie in germany so i guess people interested in show business have heard of her.
Funny that you should mention the boring and very blah thing, that's exactly how i feel about linda evangelista or stephany semour, to name a few :ninja: but i'm not here to start a debate, i think it's a good, classic cover and i'm happy Julia's on it :flower:

you don't have to be a celebrity to take a good picture and be one of the most successful german models...

that's true, which doesn't mean that Julia Stegner is one of the most successful german models taking in consideration that at her age Claudia had already appeared in 200 magazine covers, what about Julia? if she has got 10 covers that's too much for her :lol: love and peace :flower: I'm happy for Claudia and Nadja.

Sorry Joseph26 but the cover needed a younger German model, Julia is perfect for that. Would you rather have had Luca Gadjus?!

I had never realized Tatjana was German, but she wouldn't have fit in for me, I like the Nadja, Claudia & Julia combo.

Helligirl, the suzanne editorial is complete...9pics??...or some of them are doublepage....thanks!

Manege Frei by Koto Bolofo
Fashion Editor: Christiane Arp
Make-Up: Houda Remita
Hair: Terry Saxon

scanned by me

Nadja, in general, is my absolute favorite of the three, but in that photo she looks so strange, the hair & makeup is not looking to good on her.

Nadja is my favorite too, but I agree with you. How did they manage to make her look so old? It's a shame really. But I'm not complaining too hard because how often do we get Nadja on a cover?

Tatjana Patitz, one of the 5 original Supermodels.:wink: from Germany. they were Cindy, Linda, Christy, Naomi and Tatjana.

it's Vogue Germany, Heidi is a superstar there, besides she has appeared in Vogue Us Magazine photographed by Meisel so why not? she's 10000 more star than Julia Stegner, who's practically a nobody out there.

even Veruschka would have been a better choice, mixing Supermodels with nobodies is strange, its like that picture from the recent HC Christian Dior show where Trentini appeared beside Linda, Naomi, Gisele and Amber, she was cropped out in the newspapers :lol:
oh ok i will check that Tatjana
well yeah Heidi is a star, actually i love her she is my fave supermod and yes she is 10000 more star than Julia, Julia is not a star of course but she isn't nobody :(

lol Trentini :lol: i am kinda sad that nobody from our models (who are not supermods and known just of fashion & models lovers) don't become supermods i think they are just too good in personal, all supermodels are bitchy, i still have hopes with Doutzen and Stam though

^ that obsession for supermodels is not healthy :doh: I mean, whatever tickles your pickles, but everytime i read a post of yours it says how the supermodels were so much better and how the newer models suck... I don't think Julia is a nobody, she's one of the most successful models of the past few years... and as much as i like claudia and nadja, Julia looks the best on that cover, the other two look "old" next to her :flower:
well said pal

Julia can be a succesful model but that doesn't mean that she's famous,in terms of celebritiness she's a nobody, she simply doesn't make the cut along with Claudia, a model who was more than a Top or Supermodel, she is a pop icon.

And I have never considered Julia a good model, she is young but very blah, completely boring and zero versatile, isn't there a good young German model? :huh:
i hate you

you don't have to be a celebrity to take a good picture and be one of the most successful german models... just because some girls are supermodels doesn't make them look better ^_^ the cover doesn't say anything about supermodels, it's about german models, which they all are... and I believe julia did several interviews and attended award ceremonie in germany so i guess people interested in show business have heard of her.
Funny that you should mention the boring and very blah thing, that's exactly how i feel about linda evangelista or stephany semour, to name a few :ninja: but i'm not here to start a debate, i think it's a good, classic cover and i'm happy Julia's on it :flower:
stephany semour is a star? i even don't know how she looks (just heard this name) if memory serves me well she was bond's girl some centuries ago, i am sure Julia is better known in germany than stephany semour

Because of the era that Julia belongs to, I think she can never come close to capturing the audience that Claudia got. But Julia is doing well, she's a hard-working model that receives campaign after campaign. Of all German models working in high fashion at the moment, she best fits the profile of that cover. Those three women look wonderful together.

Claudia by Alexi Lubomirski
Fashion Editor: Christiane Arp & Nicola Knels
Make-Up: Hannah Murray
Hair: Ben Skervin

scanned by me

Fantastic cover, Julia looks especially gorgeous :smile: Claudia's looks stunning as always in her ed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Manege Frei by Koto Bolofo
I love this editorial! It's just a little bit strange which is good!
Great issua overall!

Claudia's editorial is sooooo great!!!. She is amazing!. Thank you helligirl!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->