Vogue India April 2010 : Gia, Nethra, Tinu, Ashika & Esha by Prabuddha Dasgupta

pmegha

Reaction score
This time's Vogue issue features the hot super models Gia Johnson, Nethra Raghuraman, Tinu Verghis, Ashika Pratt and Esha Gupta on the cover page.

The models have been styled by Anaita Shroff Adajania and photgraphed by Prabuddha Dasgupta.

vogue_630x420.jpg

The magazine's cover story revolves around dusky hot Indian beauties who hail from the fashion industry. And are making it big in the Fashion industry.

The Vogue April issue will also carry an exclusive interview with Kareena Kapoor where she spills beans on her beauty secrets as well.
source: http://ibnlive.in.com/news/hot-gia-nethra-on-the-cover-of-vogue/112371-8.html

Sorry I could not find a better cover shot.

I like the idea of a group shot, but I've certainly seen better organised ones than this. It's like they're obscuring each other, instead of being posed to allow each person a decent amount of space. I'm particularly visually annoyed by that section of the blonde hair being over the other girl's face.

It's certainly their best cover so far. Always nice to see a group shot, especially a decent one.
Although the blonde is kinda bothering me for some reason. She looks misplaced.

Yes it is in english

finally a decent cover im glad to add to my collection (in a few months time when this issue comes to my local sainsbury's)

^ me too the blonde hair is kinda bothering me doesn't look good

Vogue India April 2010

HQ

vogueindiaapril2010.jpg

vogueindiaapril.jpg

vogueindiaapril2.jpg

vogueindiaapril3.jpg

Here's a better shot of the cover

source: whosdatedwho.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. pmegha for this thread and BeautyisDiverse for scans , I love Vogue(India) more than some Vogues but it's hard to find here, only in the used book store if I lucky, and I quite lucky with this, even the issue I've got quite late 1-2 month but it's fine, I read every pages I love their article, their India designers even the fashion pages. This issue make me to die for, hope I lucky again. :-)

Thank you. pmegha for this thread and BeautyisDiverse for scans , I love Vogue(India) more than some Vogues but it's hard to find here, only in the used book store if I lucky, and I quite lucky with this, even the issue I've got quite late 1-2 month but it's fine, I read every pages I love their article, their India designers even the fashion pages. This issue make me to die for, hope I lucky again. :-)

:smile: Vogue india is really hard to find I went to the store today and they had an issue but it was november 2009. Very behind which sucks because I like Vogue India a lot too.

I love it! Love the color scheme, the idea, the models and all. I just agree that the blonde feels out of place. But yeah. I want to have this issue. The eds look so subtle and summery. Another great issue from Vogue india

This is one of their better issues. Who's the model in the last pic in post #8? She's stunning! Can't wait for HQs and to see more from this issue.

This is one of their better issues. Who's the model in the last pic in post #8? She's stunning! Can't wait for HQs and to see more from this issue.

I second this! Her eyes and lips are incredible.

nice ! i love when they work with groups. that smells summer :smile: and a great summer cause they're really hot !

I watched something about Indian models on tv 2 or 3 weeks ago, and they showed them shooting the cover :smile:

Not to be a spoil sport but there is something problematic about a magazine devoting an editorial to "the skin tone the world covets" something about that rubs me the wrong way, even with the five very beautiful models on the cover. I don't really want to start some debate about the politics of skin color but that tagline seems so odd to me...

they are looking So beautiful, i'm happy to see the cover, i remember seeing an interview of one of the girl.

gia johnson is just lovely! definitely have to look her up
thanks beautyisdiverse for the scans :smile:

edit: does she have a thread already?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gia Johnson is absolutely breathtaking :heart: And it's nice to see Tinu Verghis again ^_^ Looking forward to see more, and thank you for the pics already provided ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->