Vogue Italia January 2010 : Karlie Kloss by Steven Meisel

mariemaud

Reaction score

nextmodelsblog.blogspot.com

the girls in the editorial are:agyness deyn, alla kostromicheva, aminata niaria, anna d rijk anna selezneva constance jablonskidaria strokous, freja, frida gustavsson, gwen looos, hanne gaby, irina kulikova, iris strubegger, isabeli fontana, iselin stiero, jac, jamie bochert, kamila filipcikova, karen elson, karlie kloss, kasia struss, kendra spears lara stone, lily donaldson, liya kebede, magdalena f. mirte maas, natasha poly, patricia van der vliet, ranya, rianne, rose, sasha, sessilee, sigrid, siri, snejana viktoriya.

i have only been able to id them all as at the end there is the list of the models ; )

Last edited by a moderator:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
this can't be, this can't be! is Karlie becoming a Meisel fav?

Karlie again?! The cover looks more like a supplement.:unsure:

The Cover is AWFUL , what is with this collage kind of covers lately by Vogue italia , at first i thought it was a supplement

I like the cover. It's really great but why Karlie? I officially hate her.

Karlie again?! The cover looks more like a supplement.:unsure:

i was thinking that too..especially because of the "Runway 2010" text..it just doesn't seem like it could be the main cover. I guess the cover is, in some way, mocking Karlie's walk and the unpredictable nature of fashion and fashion shows? I just wish it was just one shot itself..not a bundle of them scattered around this way.

I kind of like it...:ninja:

It's about time that someone did a really clever take on the madness of the runway. Karlie actually turns it out there; each fall looks believable.

I hate the collage and the white background :yuk:
This cover is more than awful... and yet, I'm rarely disappointed by VI

i love it! it does look like a supplement cover though.

i have seen it and i don't like it at all, big disappointment for an opening of the decade cover!

the editorial inside is just as bad, if not worse in my opinion. looks like it was shot by me, with my cannon ixus. actually i think i could do better : )

it is just one editorial inside, must be about 40 pages long i think, so boring, and so many girls, mostly small pictures all laid out on the same page.

i do not like it at all.

i have seen it and i don't like it at all, big disappointment for an opening of the decade cover!

the editorial inside is just as bad, if not worse in my opinion. looks like it was shot by me, with my cannon ixus.
actually i think i could do better : )

it is just one editorial inside, must be about 40 pages long i think, so boring, and so many girls, mostly small pictures all laid out on the same page.

i do not like it at all.

:lol:

I really want/need to see this bigger for the facial expressions. I think Karlie does translate enough personality on camera, but i would prefer to see someone else.

you guys are passionate of these stuff ...

this is your gift :wink:

stop loving backstage pics or showrunways for the girls, and fashion'll be back ...

Ooohhh I love it! :lol:

Given the theme of the cover it could have been a great VI debut for Jac :lol:

People can acomplain about Karlie but I think that it doesn't change the fact that she is currently Meisel's girl. Seeing Karlie everywhere now is not unexpected considering the glowing things he said about her on US Vogue not too long ago. I think Karlie delivers every time so I'm not complaining. ^_^

Sorry, but I just can't understand how people can use such a strong word as hate towards the models (i.e. persons they don't even know in real life).
I'm not Karlie's fan at all, but it's really interesting, very artistic.

It's about time that someone did a really clever take on the madness of the runway. Karlie actually turns it out there; each fall looks believable.

I don't know what the rest of the ed will involve, but as far as runway falls, I think another mag already did something similiar? I can't for the life of me remember which one though (probably a small one).

the editorial inside is just as bad, if not worse in my opinion. looks like it was shot by me, with my cannon ixus. actually i think i could do better : )

i do not like it at all.

Can you please ID all the girls in the editorial? Thanks! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->