Reaction score
From fashist online

June Vogue IT
[size=-2]Posted on June 11, 2005 at 05:56:31 AM by Andre
[/size]
view_foto.php

Cover: Carolyn Murphy by Steven Meisel

Eds:
"Carolyn", Carolyn Murphy by Steven Meisel; very long and beautiful swimsuit ed, Carolyn is amazing

"Imaginary, fantastic bizarre", Lily Cole by Tim Walker; a strange model in a strange house

"Let the summer never end"; Natalia Vodianova (but only in one pic) and other models i can't recognize by Bruce Weber; as always, those of Bruce Weber don't look like fashion eds, they're more like postcards.

"The great heat", Bianca Balti (more pics), Luca Gadjus, Querelle Jansen, Rianne Ten Haken, Leticia Birkheuer by Vincent Peters; b/w ed, they're like at the streets corners of a city, wet by the hydrant. Nice.

"Eye wiew of a talented girl", Malgosia Bela by Paolo Roversi (there's also an article about her). It's in normal colours, although it's by Paolo Roversi.

thanks a lot, mm :heart:
a tim walker editorial ... i'll have to buy it i guess^_^

wow, i just love this cover! i'm soo glad carolyn murphy is featured again in a vogue mag, i will definitely buy this one!!!

I don't know...I don't like the cover. Carolyn's pose doesn't look good to me IMO.

^ I have to agree. That cover just appears awkward to me.

It does look like quite an unnatural pose, but i love the way the water looks

thanks for posting m_m :flower:

carolyn murphy is having a great year...and malgosia!! gotta get this issue!

PinkSunrise said:
It does look like quite an unnatural pose, but i love the way the water looks

hey...we have the same thing in our signature...:lol:...

:flower:

Love it, the way the photographer shot it, so much body in it. And it just fits on teh cover, little strange, but fine, very very fine!

She looks a bit strange on this cover.. like she was ill or something :wink:

*Ania* said:
She looks a bit strange on this cover.. like she was ill or something :wink:

i agree, its not her best, but i do like it in all its awkwardness. i like the way the water looks.

Erin said:
^ I have to agree. That cover just appears awkward to me.

I think the pose is what makes it intersting! Love how the shape curves and how the type is positioned to be level with the water... haha but i'm doing graphic design :P

no, why .... like it ... very impressive ! good to see her on vogue's cover, again !thanks model mom !

isupporthil said:
where can i find scans of the latest french vogue ?? thanx :D

i would try the june/july french vogue thread....

or herfamedgoodlooks.com :flower:

Fantastic cover. I love it. The angle and the water level is awesome.

Carolyn is all over right now. I remember a video from a few years ago and she said
something about starting out late (19 yrs old) and she goes and "look at me, I'm still here."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->