Vogue Italia October 2005 : Karen Elson by Steven Meisel

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
courtesy of maya from iconography:

[font=verdana, helvetica, arial][size=-1]On the cover and (unfortunaly) inside karen e. ph by meisel.

UNDERWORLD 16 b/w pics of karen ph by meisel.the ambiance seems a subway.

itvo10051.jpg

MAGNETIC BODY 10 coloured pics of doutzen ph by inez v.l. v.matadin.The ambiance is a hip of pebbles.She wears a black dress in every pics.

THE CHIC 5 coloured pics of gemma + lily d ph by sorrenti.the ambiance is a bed.All the clothes are prada.

AN IMAGINARY LAND 8 b/w pics of milla ph by linbergh.the ambiance seems the California desert.

THE TODAY WAY 13 b/w/c pics of querelle ph by s.klein. the ambiance seems a motel room.

WILD ELEGANCE 7 b/w pics of eugenia ph by n.goldberg. studio shoot.

INDIVIDUALLURE 8 coloured pics of carrie chiu,rossom ge and liu dan (3 Asian models)ph by s.sednaoui.the ambiance is a tea room.

itvo1005.jpg

+SHOES PORTFOLIO 8 coloured pics of heather m.+anja+2 models utm ph by lachapelle.the ambiance seems New Orleans in a sunny day after katrina.

+7 b/w pics of maria sharapova ph by l.bringheli.studio shoot.

+THE PURE WONDER 9 coloured pics of a blonde model utm ph by m.aldridge.the ambiance is a luxury restaurant.

+LATEST NEWS 17 coloured pics of cameron+another model utm ph by l.collins.studio shoot.

+beauty eds 5 coloured pics of diana d. ph by m.thompson.white studio shoot.

[/size][/font]

itvo1005.jpg

oh my god, is it a setting or what?? the concept is magnificent.

this looks really great . . .especially love the pic of heather . ..

What a strangely alluring cover. Well, from looking at the Anja editorial w Heather I can tell I have to buy it. So neat.

Yes the cover is good the ed of Meisel this time no liked me

the cover is ugly and tired... go away karen!!

the contents, on the other hand, seem very worthwile... would love to see that whole inez+vinoodh ed, the pic looks amazing...

thx kimair :flower:

Filling a special request for kokobombon. :smile:

HQs - "Wild Elegance" Eugenia Volodina by Nathaniel Goldberg, October 2005

art&commerce

^ That's a great editorial, thanks for posting.
The first shot is perfect.

I love this cover. One of the best covers Karen has done for VI. Not to mention the strangely beautiful editorial that is full of emotion. ^_^ Thanks for the scan Kanna! :flower:

Wild Elegance with Eugenia is simple amazing and stunning! Love every shot especially the opening one. Suddenly miss seeing her in editorials like this.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->