Vogue Japan December 2011 : Aymeline Valade by Giampaolo Sgura

i like it. better than lara's cover. actually it is the best vogue japan cover in recent months. happy for aymeline for getting her biggest cover in her career.

Aymeline looks good, but I don't think it's a proper image to make a cover.
And it's too much text. I mean, too much!
Brrrr... this is just too average. It's not a Vogue level.

Anyway, thank you for posting :flower:

This looks like an outtake plucked from Aymeline & Sgura's October editorial. And while I love the Bottega Veneta, it's a shame that the garment already has a Vogue cover. Hmm.

So happy Aymeline got this cover! Love her to death. Too much test, but she and the dress look good!

so quick, vogue japan always leads the head of publishing date...

i assume the dress is by dolce?

so quick, vogue japan always leads the head of publishing date...

i assume the dress is by dolce?

The dress is Bottega Veneta.

I'm happy for Aymeline getting her very first Vogue cover (is it, right?)! But the hair style is somehow a little weird for me. And Wow at Giampaolo Sgura starting to shoot Vogue cover!

^ It's her second. Aymeline had the January 2011 cover of Vogue Turkey. :flower:

I'm surprised that they don't have full columns of text surrounding her on either side! :lol:

Actually, her shoulder looks weirdly disconnected somehow when I look at it again.

The BV dress is so beautiful and Aymeline looks great. Love the colors too. ADR should be the stylist..

nice cover, her first of many Vogue covers to come, lovely - wish the stylist was softer on her eyes though!

Beautiful! Aymeline looks lovely.

Definitely not as bad as I expected when I saw the name of the photographer however Aymeline's pose and facial expression looks a little bit awkward but she still looks beautiful.

I'm more than happy for Aymeline getting her second Vogue cover, especially when she looks so beautiful. But I have feeling it's outtake from her recent ed of Vogue Japan, shot by Sgura aswell. And I think it's first cover for Vogue Japan which isn't shot by major photographer and Sgura's first.

It's probably inside editorial, Constance & Eniko by Alex Cayley.

SfQnZ.png

zinio

Beautiful! Everything is just so beautiful! Aymeline is just too gorgeous! Right colors, perfect pose with an enough amount of text!

What on earth is with the eye makeup!

I feel like every recent Vogue Japan cover looks the same. White background, bright text, a beautiful model with a forced and awkward pose... At least Aymeline looks gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->