Vogue Korea June 2024 : Nora Attal by Hyea Won Kang

Love the second cover and hoping the editorial content is as good. Can't wait to see it, particularly because Nora is one of my favorite models.

I love the second cover. It somewhat looks like a painting and the color choice is perfect. The first one also looks clean; it reminds me of Vogue Ukraine before it temporarily ceased in publication.

Vogue Korea doesn't have a bad month this year so far. Even Jennie's covers–at least on print–are fabulous.

She's one of my favorite girls in editorial, but none edition (except Mexico, as I remember) did a good cover with her. These are decent, and I hope one edition will make justice to her beauty. Nora is quite underrated.

I wish she wasnt crammed in in the first one because the denim against the jewelry is stunning. The second one is majestic.

I already saw some pages of this issue though it won't be released for print until next weekend. I can't provide some snaps, but there's a somber editorial where a model reads a book inside a library, a shared content with Felice and Lulu, Nora Attal's cover story titled 'Seven Days in Sunny June', Hyunji Shin's 'Night and Day', and a Vogue Life feature that tackles Milan Design Week.

미묘한 눈빛, 또렷한 표정, 톱 모델 노라 아탈!
Photography:
Hyea W. Kang
Styling: Sina Braetz
Hair: Olivier Lebrun
Make-up: Hugo Villard
Model: Nora Attal

vogue.co.kr

Love, love Nora, but the styling as well as the photography could've been better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->