Vogue Nippon September 2010 : Natasha Poly by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

^ I was just wondering about that and weather it'd be on the cover in real life...thanks for showing. :flower:

the font of "american beauty" really bothers me!
the old one is much high end than this.

A Thrilling Desire
Vogue Nippon September 2010
M: Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Ph: Mark Segal

5e6bae8fdd879ad0541ea66.jpg

afa6ad483e2aa8823d886da.jpg
87e5a427176b1e4ed08fe89.jpg

d60dd3ef91fc385c35a75c2.jpg
4a6d4f42699f44acfedaf44.jpg

6021a4028376c3e96d16717.jpg

bf66a8293420e9e3102e31b.jpg
dc478e36c7fe706f156a78a.jpg

c093b1b65bbbc243ad089ce.jpg

*magstyle.pixnet.net via Magdish

wow, i almost didnt recognize Anna J in her ed :ninja: cant really say she looks
good in short hair, some shots are very hit or miss for me. and the ed itself
is very much like a sleeping pill.

COVER GIRL

Dress For Success
Photographed by Andreas Sjodin
Styled by Sabino Pantone
Model : Constance Jablonski

scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:
A Thrilling Desire
Photographed by Mark Segal
Styled by Ludivine Poiblanc
Model : Anna Maria Jagodzinska

scanned by me

I've never cared for Constance, but I must say she is quite cute in that editorial.

I wish they hadnt put that awful wig on beautiful Anna, its too distracting, not crazy about the edit.

Love Constance's ed and although I'm a sucker for colour pics I think the black and white ones are better in this ed. Anna looks awful with that wig but her ed is nice. Thanks for scanning, MAGstyle.

Constance Jablonski is definitely the best part of this issue! :heart: B)

Natasha looks tres seventies on the cover, it's not something I'd usually like however she looks beautiful. Constance's ed is for me the highlight, it's so simplistic yet it works so well. It's a very appealing editorial

and the ed itself
is very much like a sleeping pill.

That's pretty much my thought, albeit I don't know whether it's Anna Maria's lifeless face or the absence of scenery's fault. The sixth - seventh and ninth shots must be the most decent ones out of the whole story, and this thanks to the Miu Miu and Balenciaga dresses, which seem to steal the focus from both the model and the wig.

Lachlan+Heidi=:heart:

What a combination...just beautiful!!

Anna looks ok in the Mark Segal ed, but the black does not suit her.

I think the Anna's ed is the best of all the other eds on this issue.

Constance's editorial is beautiful. There is some great shots and I love the styling. Her expressions totally make it.
I'm not fond of Anna's editorial. It's the wig, unfortunately. Regardless, this issue has the elements for a strong September issue.

I know I am a bit slow..bust I just got the issue in Japan a few days ago.
If anyone wants HQ scans of any of the other editorial, please don't hesitate to ask :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->