• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Vogue Paris June/July 2009 : Anja Rubik by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Contraste solaire
Photographed by Ben Hassett
Styled by Julia von Boehm
Model: Bianca Balti

scanned by Diorette

Taryn looks lovely, great legs! I'm glad she's still getting work :heart:
Bianca is gorgeous!

Bianca's shots are beautiful, I'm really liking her these days! :blush: Thanks againg for scanning, Diorette!

En Vogue
Premières de la classe
Photographed by Mark Pillal
Styled by Mélanie Huynh
Model: Taryn Davidson
that polka dot dress! i need it:wub:
i really like the accessories/shoes mélanie chose... especially the "vapeur" manolos, i love them.
contraste solaire looks good too.

Bianca's shots are just stunning :heart:
I love Ben Hassett's photography. He should get more editorials.

^ yes, he seems to be more focused on beauty editorials now. but, frankly, i love his stuff for Deutsch Vogue more. his nudes are just thrilling and his obsession with fetishistic gear (bondage, cage elements etc) feels so playful, but austere at the same time.
oh, well...

Bianca! :buzz:
Always great to see her, those shots are wonderful esp the second one :heart:

Natasa Vojnovic is fauture in `bijoux` by Maciek Kobielski- 4 pgs only, but its smthng at least

The pictures of Bianca are incredible. I love the colours.
Thanks again for all your scans Diorette :flower:

I bought it today and it came with a little novel about a starting model.
Last year the June/July also came with a little novel it's actualy a sequel, last year was the first part and this year the second part !

It's fun to read, Thanks Carine :flower:

I got it too, loved going through it, and even though i still immensely dislike the cover, this is one of their best issues in a long time for me, its an issue worthy of two months.

A little novel!?!?! How darling!!!! I probably won't be getting that here in the U.S. though :(! I 'm always so bummed that I miss the ultra awesome supplements! At least the December/January issue comes with a calendar here though :smile:!!!

I bought it today and it came with a little novel about a starting model.
Last year the June/July also came with a little novel it's actualy a sequel, last year was the first part and this year the second part !

It's fun to read, Thanks Carine :flower:

OH NO!! I so liked the novel last year i'd like to read the new part... WHY suscribers don't have the sup???:cry:

OH NO!! I so liked the novel last year i'd like to read the new part... WHY suscribers don't have the sup???:cry:

I know and i'm so going to write them about that! What's the point of suscribing then ? :angry: (minus the fact that it's cheaper than buying the mag every month--at least, it was for me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->