Vogue Portugal March 2022 by Agata Serge, Guilherme Nabhan & Lufré

:shock:

why would they merge these two editions? that makes absolutely no sense AT ALL.
two completely different countries with an ocean in between them. they share the same language. that’s it.
Vogue Brazil can use some of VP’s content.

:shock:

why would they merge these two editions? that makes absolutely no sense AT ALL.
two completely different countries with an ocean in between them. they share the same language. that’s it.

i posted this on the other thread but i will do it here also. I think both editions are licensed so it's unlike to happen...but even there is a difference in the Portuguese both countries speak...they share something but each country have their own words too, so it would be complicate in terms of making the articles,etc,etc....also two different markets and continents...so yes...makes no sense...

Vogue Brazil can use some of VP’s content.

that does not comprehend the same premise of your previous statement, but, it did raise a question in my head:
how does it work regarding shared editorials? can it happen with any and all Vogues or are there limitations (licensed editions for instance - thank you @Xone for the reminder I always forget this peculiarities), and such?

Amazing than Christina got her first Vogue cover, it's a stunning portrait & also, i love the 3rd cover because of the reference of a painting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->