Vogue Russia June 2009 : Natalia Vodianova by Alasdair McLellan

^thanks. It's a reprint from US Vogue April 09.

Marloes Horst by KT Auleta

achAT-scans / 5 of 12 pages

^thanks for scanning. Great to see Marloes in a Vogue ed, but I don't like the 'no eyebrows' look. It makes her face too hard.

You're all welcome! :smile:

Scanning was quite a pleasure, above all Natalia's ed. :heart:

Oh my Natalia :heart:

Jourdan seems to be working with Jason Kibbler quite a bit nowadays...his muse maybe?

I wonder why Vogue Russia don't shot Kate Moss or Gisele? (besides the first issue in 1998). They had Naomi covers but not these two models I love.

^Kate would be nice. Just as long as the July issue does not have a white background :ninja:

Hope I can see different background but if we'll see previous covers, most of them are with white background. Maybe they decided to use this colour everytime like Vogue Nippon.

Natalia looks so soft & pretty... I can only imagine what Chanel is charging for those seed bead necklaces.

Natalia got amazing eyes. She looks really beautiful :blush:

Jourdan's grown on me :heart:

All these scans are amazing! Thank you achAT. Love Natalia's ed, I never get enough of her and Jourdan looks amazing too, wonder what the rest of her ed is like:smile:

It's great to see that Alasdair is getting more editorials. His photography is very interesting.
I loved the main ed.

Jourdan Dunn (other pictures)

achAT already posted 4 pictures from this ed here.
Now you can see other pictures and article scanned by me.

^Thats quite some dramatic styling. It looks really good. thanks for posting.

^ oh Lord, this is one of the most pathetic articles i've ever read. it would really help if they put the Promotion label onto this spread.:shock: there's as much of Helmut Newton in this collection as I'm Nadja Auermann.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessy1982
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->