Vogue Turkey April 2016 : Julie Hoomans by Miguel Reveriego

anlabe32

Reaction score
12912600_779794222152545_828251370_n_jpg_ig_cach.jpg

instagram/vogueturkiye

Nothing about this cover works, I really thought VT couldn't be any worse but they sure proved me wrong.

This is for April right?

Weird & boring cover .. looks like a supplement

This is so bad.. the clothes the pose the colors.. it's giving me a headache

You have got to be kidding me.

What happened to this magazine?!?! Its first year was spectacular. So sad because this might be the worst Vogue cover I've ever seen.

It's April, yes i'm sorry.

I only like it because it's Julie.

I suspect in the first year, the team was comprised of a strong, dedicated group that also genuinely loved fashion and design, and the results proved that. And they've moved on? I think that many would be very surprised that it’s not uncommon for these publications to hire people in the design roles that actually have no interest, or love for fashion, just that they’re efficient and tech-savvy. This looks like the case here.

Looks, styling and layout aside, the worst thing is she looks like she’s picking her ear in the cover shot.

i like what she's wearing, like her but that background and composition? huh

Hurts my eyes! Nothing works here.

Atrocious! The styling, art direction and photography. That garish free-range egg yolk yellow looks so overwhelming and the masthead colour is too weak. Can't see how anybody could like this.

Whoever is in charge of monitoring these international Vogue editions, and there is such a position, are not doing their job!

I only like it because it's Julie.

I wish I could too. And feel sorry for her, she gets a cover and this is the result... I've seen several great pictures of her, whole editorials that are perfect from page one to the last. But then again, here she seems to be the victim of an April Fool's day joke. Well, it's the April cover after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this is way worse than what Vogue Taiwan offered in the past few months

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->