Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
ecc810b2c6644e6a9799933.jpg

twitter/vogueturkiye

Gorgeous.
Vogue Turkiye is steadily gaining momentum
the cover though at first I thought was for V Magazine

Very nice cover. I could have done without the hat, but other than that, bravo Vogue Turkey.

Gorgeous! Everything`s just so perfect! Beautiful!

Models: Edita Vilkevičiūtė
Photography: Emma Summerton
Fashion Editor: Mary Fellowes
Hair: Peter Gray
Make up: Mathias van Hoof
Production: Shiny Projects
Full look by Louis Vuitton.

Not a fan of the styling (hate that LV look!), but its a different and very cool cover from them.-

It's seriously beautiful. Vogue Turkey continues to impress its readers with amazing covers. I can't help but to picture the cover shot for a cover of Numéro Magazine. ^_^

Nice cover!

This one is a clear example of how a good background works well and makes it sophisticated and original...Edita really is not doing anything great...nonetheless, I love her facial expression...gorgeous as always:heart:

Me likey!! I wish her pose was more dynamic/was more considered though.

So happy for Edita, she deserves way more covers than she gets. The cover is very beautiful and Edita looks stunning as usual.

You wanna make your cover stand out......look no further. Get a beautiful girl and shoot her against an illuminous, glitzy background. Job done.

really like it... reminds me a bit of VP Calendar from couple of years back...

Vogue Türkiye did it again. This is an amazing, sexy cover without being vulgar.

Though stunning its almost lazy on Vogue Turkey's part...shoot a model who isn't being utilised to her potential against a crazy background

Love this! And I'm glad to see that Emma shot the cover... she's an amazing photographer. Vogue Turkey is steadily edging other Vogue's from the top. In terms of covers they seem to really shine. And I love that they use a mix of models and celebrities. They aren't a one trick pony so to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->