Vogue Turkey September 2014 : Crista Cober by Cuneyt Akeroglu

Nepenthes

Reaction score
10593161_822145864487014_4774069845926605192_n.jpg

facebook / Cuneyt Akeroglu

Its certainly eye-catching and different for September! At first I thought it was neon, or something similar. The more I look at it, the more I like it.

Is this a preview (Like what they released for Lara) or is this the exact cover and layout?

If this is so.. I don't like it

I think this is the final cover:

instagram.com/vogueturkiye

Not familiar with the model, I thought it was Julia Frauche at first. I think I like it. The use of that transparent coat is a little off but it somehow works, it also helps that she has really pretty eyes.

What does #bencepop mean?

Wow that cover is a mess. The layout is beyond terrible. fonts galore. and the hashtag.. please

Why????? It worked well enough with minimal text!! The font isn't helping also.

It would have been better with a top model. It's not bad but she's not selling it.

This is really cool! I loved the first cover so much more though, better colours and had much more impact with the minimal font. I love the use of the hashtag too ... crazy how one programmer from twitter introduced it on his site and now it's universal to the point of it appearing on Turkish Vogue. Perfect for a pop culture cover imo.

I like it! Very pop as it suggests.

Best use of plastic on a cover imo. I love the masthead in yellow but I think the cover works best with a minimal layout like in the preview.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wxzaqk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->