Astrid21

Reaction score
pg1_big.jpg
6oq1e8.jpg

opinions?

pic from vogue.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
SJP is always very stylish
and I :heart: the pink dress !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who does it?

The cover's *really* busy but I guess it works. Somehow! It's a bit of a change for Vogue UK. I'm not really liking those editorial pics though - I liked the Vogue US ones more.

i loved that editorial an dthe cover. she looked great. the hair color really suits her. and the make up is stunning too :flower: :heart: :heart:

I adore the second photo.

And I agree, that hair style looks great on her. Also...she doesn't have the most beautiful face in the world, but they always manage to fix it to her advantage. She always looks real good.

i think she looks incredible! love the hot pink cover too... i think it works....

I love that pink Vuitton cape she is wearing! But the cover. . . not so much. It's way too busy and she looks a bit odd--not as good as she looks in the editorial, that's for sure.

Loved the cover and editorial. I prefer the unglossed up pics of celebs. And to me hers didn't look airbrushed to death.

I think she looks great! I would agree that he hair color complements her complexion really well. I would also add that I prefer her hair a little mangled rather than the slick look on the cover. The clothes are oh so sexy. I only wish that my body would look as good in clothes as hers does!! :blush:

i :heart: sarah.... and her body! wow!

but, i am not fond of the cover or the layout. i think that these photos make her look awkward, posed, and uncomforatable. :cry:

i wish they would let her hair be curly again!!!! :woot:

:clap: :bounce: :buzz:

:heart: :heart: :heart:
i love love love sarah jessica parker :heart: :heart: :heart:

OMG i WANT her wardrobe!! i'm getting that magazine ASAP

i think that dress is Rochas, though i could be wrong. the petals are a giveaway.
anybody know? please divulge!!! :wink:

the cove ris to much, i liek the editorial, its all very carrie though, but really cool styling :P

I love SJP, the cover is a bit fussy, but the 3rd photo makes her look cute and vulnerable, the cape is so feminine..... But still very Carrie, she'd look good in anything.... B)

I'm not too crazy about the cover as its too busy but regardless, SJP looks amazing!!I absolutely :heart: the 2nd pic of her..she looks brilliant and she looks really good in the third pic as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chchhchc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->