Vogue Ukraine June 2017 : Doutzen Kroes by Chris Colls

Wish they picked the last photo for this Vogue Ukraine cover

BZ

I only like the black & white cover but it feels like a behind the scenes photo with that hairstylist on the cover

Second cover feels cold to me & lifeless

The last cover trial^ would've been a perfect cover! That head shot. And it seems like she's having that vulnerable stare again.

I like the 2nd cover, it's perfectly captured for June. The art direction is too overbearing, something simple was needed. But I'm sure the editorial will be solid.
That said, I am a bit over Doutzen looking 'vulnerable', it's becoming very contrived.

I like the cover photos, the horrible yellow font (not talking about the yellow Vogue logo here)... not as much.

I like both of the covers

she is very beautiful... but why does she get so many Vogue covers? I find her incredibly weak as a model...

I like it, a bit old hollywood glamour. Not much fashion in sight unfortunately, but that means also no monstrosities.

... but why does she get so many Vogue covers? I find her incredibly weak as a model...

Same here! Her time has passed, she should thank Dutch Vogue for keeping her relevant by giving her a cover every year. Kate, Natasha and Gisele at least brings something new to the table every time, Doutzen always falls short.

Beauty like Doutzen's never goes out of style, but I guess this is what a 'bad' shot of her looks like.

I like the first one. It looks very Cannes Film Festival to me.

Don't care for the second one at all.

Hate the cover choice. I'm beyond over Doutzen.

Beauty like Doutzen's never goes out of style, but I guess this is what a 'bad' shot of her looks like.

There's no question, she is beautiful but there's nothing enigmatic, intriguing about her beauty to make her Vogue enough...anyway, I guess the editors know it better...

I like both covers. I'm feeling summer here. And I love this clean layout.

I like the second one but the first one is not a cover shot.

Vogue Ukraine Preview :heart:

Photography by Chris Colls
Hair by Oribe Canales
Styled Julie Pelipas
Make-up by Sil Bruinsma
Art direction by Sergei Kovalyov
Agent Habberley
Agency DNAmodels
Instagram Chris Colls & Sergei Kovalyov

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads