What are you wearing today? January 2009 - September 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
031aw.jpg
032iu.jpg

karenb, you're hot in your animal print but ew to Ohio State! :P Kindly shift one state to the east. (Usually I just karma everyone and don't comment or just mentally note all the fabulousness, but this made me have to comment)

Karin, those are some killer heels and accessories.

Sonny, sweet booties. I need some. ^_^

Neofinitia, love the coat. I keep coming back to look at it.

Zarina, you sure know how to pick out pieces. You have such an enviable collection of amazing accessories, shoes, dresses, etc. and it just suits you and your body so well. You're one of my favorites to watch. If I never karma you, it's because I always assume that I already did. :lol:

Monie, cute bolero or I don't know what to call it. That color really suits you.

m.j., love, love, love the jacket!

daisybella, I love your colored tights. I was just thinking I needed some before I came to this thread.

caroule, bag, shoes, jacket, everything is just so hot. I love it all together especially. You look very chic.

Crying Diamonds, I love that you managed to pair that all with jeans. Definitely my favorite look on a guy I've seen all week.

CollarScholar, you look like you belong in an ad! :innocent:

newbornpuppet, you wear simple very well. It really suits you. It would look so plain on me.

trizzia, I adore that dress and that jacket and together that outfit is magic on you. Makes me kinda jealous, because it's clothes I like that would look horrible on my body.

Thanks for all the karmic luv, peeps :smile:

Jean Paul has a quirky sense of humour --twisted really-- as he decorated the coat with bull motif buttons and lined it with matador red.

Sunnier today:
Thank Giants Its Frietig:

WAYWT-1165.jpg

WAYWT-1121.jpg

H/V/JC/MTM/C

Last edited by a moderator:
100_8249copy.jpg

"wear purple, it confuses people" I hear of this until a few weeks ago, I have to say it makes no sense what so ever but hey why not dress in all purple?

Floral blouse: Lovelygirl
Lace trimmed skirt: My own design
Wool cardigan: Portmans
Dark grey wool stockings: China
Suede booties: Ninewest
Enamel watch: Gifted
Double bow headband: My own design

At my Brother's Nikah - The official wedlock...
I made my own clothes, worn with Chopard diamond watch, swarovski ring and giuseppe heels.

Attachments

• mefs.jpg
    mefs.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1
  • mefs2.jpg
    mefs2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 4
Thank you karma givers :flower:...today...feeling autumnal...

AutumnLeaves.jpg

T-shirt - Threadless
Sweatshirt - APC
Skirt - Club Monaco
Boots - Russell & Bromley

Thanks so much Milada, CollarScholar, trizzia & Ryan Weld for fantastic comments:smile:!!!

Wearing the same outfit I wore yesterday only I wore orange Chuck Taylors today.

Enjoying Biarritz on a Saturday...

010-copia.jpg

002-copia.jpg

026-copia-1.jpg

030-copia-1.jpg
024-copia.jpg

I've been too busy to post anything, but here it is....just took it after we were back from dinner :P

Attachments

• sep26.jpg
    sep26.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69