What are your "MUST READ" books?

Josephine

Reaction score
i couldnt find a thread like this so i thought i would start one

what are the books that you have to read before you die?

what do you recommend?

i think maybe to kill a mockingbird or the diary of anne frank

the books from waris dirie...wonderful books, full of emotion :wink: i have read each of them 2 times

I recommend "Catcher In the Rye" and the "Five People You meet in Heaven."

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I misunderstood the question Ali...:blush:

I thought you were asking for books with a religious connotation-- books of an ethereal nature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe books that are religous... if the person believes in a religon it may help them keep strong...

whoops i think i have muddeled up this thread...i didnt mean books to read right before u die just books to read in your lifetime

im sorry:flower:

hi im madison n my fav. book is like canfessions of an heiress by paris hilton!!! she is so hot!

Geeze, what is the big deal. Recommend books you like, it's not rocket science. Don't make something out of nothing.

As already mentioned Catcher in the Rye, and I'm going to recommend Angela's Ashes.

I agree, Catcher in the Rye, To Kill A Mocking Bird, and The Diary of Anne Frank are a must read.

I would also like to recommend a more contemporary novel: The Time Traveler's Wife. I'm too young to be in a relationship, but reading this book made me think this is what it would be like. (Through all the obstacles and heartbreak, etc.)

I guess the entire Bible front and back cover? :innocent: Just to make sure I am rid of any venial and mortal sins I may have accumulated during my mortal being. I want to enter the pearly gates , ya know B)

i loved Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand and
The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami

those are my two favorites as of today

The Forsyte Saga - John Galsworthy
The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald

The Great Gatsby and Catcher in the Rye were mentioned, so I'll go with The Stranger by Albert Camus and On The Road by Jack Keruac. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->