What concerts do you have coming up?

Maroon 5 concert next week and Bon Jovi concert in July :clap:

Saturday a festival and I'm going to see Villagers, Belle & Sebastian, José Gonzalez.
Else:
Guano Apes (work)
Panic! at the Disco (work)
Queens of the Stone Age
the National (work)
De Staat (work)
Patrick Watson
CocoRosie (work)
Suuns
Elvis Costello (work)
Slayer (a maybe)
Vessels (a maybe)
And maybe I'm going to join a band at Graspop, a metal festival in Belgium, to make a report. We'll see, go with the flow.

okkervil river in may. wireless festival (sunday) in july and way out west in august. hopefully i'll finally see arcade fire this year

got pixies tickets, the kills are sold out, so sad. waiting for strokes tour dates.

April 11th: Duran Duran :buzz: :bounce: :heart:
I just won tickets to see Duran Duran (it's a combo event: fashion and live music), are they good live? I'm a total 90's kid and don't really like any 80's music but I hope I'll be able to enjoy them anyway.

May 7th - Duran Duran
June 22nd & 23rd - Kings of Leon

I really want to go see Take That this summer :ninja: And hopefully I'll be able to go to Paléo Festival with The Strokes / PJ Harvey / Avi Buffalo / The Do / Anna Calvi on July 21st.

^They are an good performers live, i don't than you go on the conciert, i'm asking because how do you like the conciert?

Arctic Monkeys - October 29th!!!!! :woot: :buzz: :clap: :bounce: :mohawk: :stuart:

Sorry for all the emoticons, but there are no words to describe how excited I am!

Arcade Fire - and it's today already! :buzz: so excited about them! :clap: and still hoping for The Strokes and M.I.A., next Sunday, 3th July at the Heineken Opene'r Fetival in Poland, but i have to hurry up and purchase tickets before :P and my another wish - Coke Live Music Festival, Poland as well - line-up is just WOW :shock: Kanye, Interpol, Kid Cudi, Editors, The Kooks and more... :buzz:

Rihanna in a few weeks

then Bon Iver twice in August! It will be a religious experience

Mark Ronson, next Friday. :wub: and Boy George will be there as it seems! :lol::heart:

Just found out The Vaccines and Smith Westerns will be supporting AM when I go to see them! Yesssssss

Last night I went to the National.
Planned things: Elvis Costello, Triggerfinger, maybe CocoRosie. And I want to go to Pete and the Pirates next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->