What female celebrities would have made a great/super model if she had the height?

387px-M%C3%A9lanieLaurentIBAug09.jpg

(via wikipedia)

Melanie Laurent for sure :heart:

yes yes yes
as well as clemence poesy

Personally I think Ashley Greene, Emily Blunt & Eva Green

Ashley Greene
001cha8k.jpg

Emily Blunt
06.jpg

Eva Green
HarpersBazaarMexico-August2011_003.jpg

And I think Katy Perry would be a great Victoria's Secret model.
07.jpg

Images from ashleygreene.net, emilybluntweb.com, evagreenweb.com & katyperrysource.com

^I only agree with eva green.

The other most definitely not, even though in my opinion emily blunt is quite charming

Ashley Greene, definitely. She could easily pass for Coco Rocha's twin.

How about Emanuelle Beart? She's so beautiful!
Posted via Mobile Device

-eva green
-ashley greene
-alexis bledel
-kat graham
-catherine zeta-jones
-nina dobrev

i know hes not a female but i think he would have made a supermodel. hes in ;the killing' and the secret circle

pics capratv.net

tumblr_lfoq7lCTT41qf3jxao1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Natalie Imbruglia
natalieimbruglia17810.jpg

hdw.eweb4.com

Andrea Corr
andrea1q.jpg

thecorrsmisc.com

-catherine zeta-jones
I particularly agree with this choice. I've always found Catherine to be a striking beauty. She's fairly tall too (between 5'6"-5'8"), around the same height as some of the shorter models.

Jodie Foster
I've always founded as one of the most naturally beautiful womens out there.

I think the majority of actresses would depending on their figure. Actresses and models are very alike, they have to be good at telling stories and adapting to moodboards as well as giving off good facial expressions. One actress that springs to my mind who would have been a good model is Reese Witherspoon and I also think Sarah Michelle Gellar would have.

Keira Knightley for me, she photographs really well and mostly looking good in any kind of clothes

Amerie - Kind of has a Kimora Lee thing going for her.

Taylor Swift - I know it's so totally cool to hate on her, but she really does have a near flawless face.

Daniela Hantochova and Elena Dementieva - They both have the height, they just chose the wrong profession.

Nelly Furtado - Victoria's Secret maybe?

Gwen Stefani - It'd take the right stylist for sure, not too much of a stretch for me to imagine.

Really? Taylor Swift? She's a pretty girl, but she has tiny tiny eyes...and are never expressive in photos.

I think:

Lily Collins
Leighton Meester
Olivia Palermo
Kate Beckinsale

This is a little controversial but I was looking at her thread (kinda as a curiosity/novelty thing cuz it really IS kinda crazy that she has a thread here:huh:?!) But looking through her thread pics, I was thinking Sasha Grey:innocent:...

I know, I know:lol: but she's very pretty and photogenic with her milky complexion, straight black hair. If she had went a different route than her original profession (no judgement^_^) I could've totally seen her strutting down runways, and rocking ad campaigns and eds.

Plus, imo it would've been much easier for her to cross over into acting than now:ninja: (no judgement:P)
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

I’m probably going to get slaughtered for saying this and I’m also probably very biased but Cheryl Cole would have been an awesome fashion model, her bone structure is beyond insane. Nor is she too shabby on the runway (she did some charity fashion show in 08 and honestly her walk was not that ridiculous lol:P)

cheryl-cole-elle-february-2011.jpg

BeautyConfessional.net

...and also I don't know if she counts as a celebrity or if some people already regard her as a model but that younger Kardashion girl photographs beautifully too.

...did someone mention Katy Perry as a Victoria's Secret girl....you know what? I really don't hate that idea. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->