What Magazines Have You Bought/Received Recently?

2024 so far:

Harper's Bazaar Serbia January
Elle Serbia January

Harper's Bazaar Serbia February

Vogue Adria March
Harper's Bazaar Serbia March
Elle Serbia March
Amica Italy March
Marie Claire Serbia March/April

IMG_5398.jpg

I got me alternative March covers of Vogue Adria and Harper's Bazaar Serbia, and April issues of Harper's Bazaar Serbia (x2) and Elle Poland.
IMG_6862.jpg

Last edited:
Found a nice little stash of vintage mags at a store today, I couldn't pass them up!

Glamour July 1972 (Beverly Johnson x2 🥰)
Glamour April 1973
Mademoiselle March 1972
Mademoiselle April 1972
Mademoiselle July 1972
Mademoiselle November 1972
Seventeen September 1972
Seventeen October 1972 (Ingrid Boulting 🥰)

My scans, except for the Seventeen issues which are humongous!

1711780034484.jpeg

Seventeen Source: Wolfgangs

I wasn't really into Mega magazine before, but I started reading it recently and found out it's actually not that bad. They're offering a fantastic online deal where you can purchase back issues at discounted prices. I seized the chance to grab several copies before they revert to their regular price, which can be quite a hit on the wallet!
20240404_180904.jpg

this is a dumb question but I guess these are off ebay? I wanna start a magazine collection and idk how to start. How do I make sure I get intact ‘zines. Is this the place ?

this is a dumb question but I guess these are off ebay? I wanna start a magazine collection and idk how to start. How do I make sure I get intact ‘zines. Is this the place ?

eBay is the best option in my opinion. The images and sellers' descriptions are usually accurate information and in case they're not, there's always the buyer protection service. You just gotta make sure to get all the information from the seller before making the purchase. There's a lot of overpriced stuff that you need to go through in order to find magazines at fair prices, if you care about money. And there's a lot of great sellers that you can trust and negotiate with, communication is key. There's other sites that you will stumble upon with experience and research, but those usually come with less buyer's protection and guarantee. Happy hunting lol

Vogue US March 2024
ELE FRANCE Spécial Mode 2024 - Iselin Steiro
Dazed Spring Issue 2024 - Vittoria Ceretti

Vogue US March 2024
ELE FRANCE March 2024 - Iselin Steiro
Dazed Spring Issue 2024 - Vittoria Ceretti
US ELLE March 2024 - Vittoria Ceretti
British Vogue April 2024 (2 quid right?)

Is it possible to get the serbian issues outside of serbia?
Vogue has an online shop and they ship within Europe. Other magazines can be purchased in neighboring countries too, but I guess you may want to check Ebay for online shopping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->