What's Your Dream Watch?

ETROsexualJ: CONGRATS! I LOVE YOUR WATCH! It's gorgeous!

I want this one:
Rolex Oyster Submariner
[Picture Removed]
uncrate.com

I don't know if its too masculine though... :(

Growing up my dad wore this watch everyday and I've always had a thing for Rolexes. I wish I could carry off wearing this but I have the wrists of a six-year-old and I'd probably have to shorten the band to the length of the face... Not a good look. But if you can rock it do it! It is masculine, but that's okay. :flower:

And as mentioned, yes it can be a sort of status symbol but so are a lot of good things. It's a classic, and for a reason!

Dandy

my dream is about to come true since I am going to purchase The DANDY by CHAUMET:heart:, however I am confused between 'The chronoghraph in silver dial' o:unsure:r 'The new GMT in black dial', so what do you think guys ???

myprestigium

Attachments

• dandy blanch.jpg
    dandy blanch.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 5
  • dandy noir.jpg
    dandy noir.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, the first one is kinda tacky but im a girly girl so i love it!

Attachments

• cartier divan.jpg
    cartier divan.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 1
  • cartier santos dumont.jpg
    cartier santos dumont.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 0
my dream is about to come true since I am going to purchase The DANDY by CHAUMET:heart:, however I am confused between 'The chronoghraph in silver dial' o:unsure:r 'The new GMT in black dial', so what do you think guys ???

myprestigium

I've always liked the dandy ( i was considering a rose gold one as a dress watch but its too bulky)- but as a day watch i would go for the chronograph- for me the GMT was just added to bulk up the collection with the other standard checkist of variations (along with the power reserve and jumping hours)

((btw- dont forget the matching cufflinks!!))

thanks Travis for your comment, I am looking for a formal dress watch, the GMT will arrive here at the end of this month, so I have to try them both before making my final decision, & yes Travis I didn't forget the cufflinks... they are gorgeous :wink:

https://www.iwc.com/
I wanted a big man's watch so I bought this IWC
Portuguese Chrono-Automatic
Case diameter: 40.9 mm
blue crocodile leather strap:heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

• IWC.jpg
    IWC.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1
nice choice aris, congrats :wink: , so which Chaumet Dandy do you think shall I purchase?

My dream watch is and has always been the. IWC Portugese Automatic chrono. It's beautiful, simple, sophisticated and easy to read.

iwcportuguesefront6uj4.jpg

Pretty sure those are all different watches. Even then the pics are so small and far away A) How would you even know if you liked it? and B) Expect us to know what it is?

^ no, they're all the same...and FYI... those are HQ pics, just click the pics to zoom ayt?

My dream watch in this moment is a Rolex Lady-DateJust in platinum. I have many watches: Adolfo Dominguez, Pertegaz, Seiko, Lotus, Viceroy, Radiant, Lorus, Fossil... I Collect watches, it's a complement for my, that I combine with the clothes... But I lack (and I like to have!) this watch, maybe soon (I'm addicted to buying watches!)...

OK, changed my mind.
Rolex Daytona in steel. I know, how typical but it's what I want :ninja:

Jaeger-LeCoultre Idéale in pink gold:

And Cartier's Ballon Bleu:

Attachments

• ideale.jpg
    ideale.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 23096.jpg
    23096.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1
I have already my dream-watch: ^_^
my bling bling breguet:

beguet.jpg

and my rolex oyster perpetual datejust steel/yellow gold:

rolex.jpg

(pics by me)

I want so many but these are the top ones... Rolex, Patek Philippe, Girard-Perregaux

Attachments

• Watch - Rolex 2 - 34mm.JPG
    Watch - Rolex 2 - 34mm.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Watch - Patek.JPG
    Watch - Patek.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Watch - Perregaux.jpg
    Watch - Perregaux.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1
When time isn't really the issue

[FONT=VERDANA, HELVETICA]Last year Romain Jerome came out with a watch made from the remnants of the Titanic.
He has recently introduced the "Day&Night" watch, which doesn't tell you the day, hour or minute, but merely if it's day or night.
Retail price $300,000

[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
koitoast
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->