Which is your favourite 'It' Bag?

Balenciaga classique or the Chloe Paddington. I also :heart: the Chanel.

I think the McQueen is surprisingly dull...

I'm torn between buying a Paddington in tan or black, or a balenciaga in black or baby blue. Decisions! Any suggestions?

QuirkyCool said:
The only one I actually own out of thet list is the Paddington,though...and the one in the picture up there is a fake:P .

QuirkyCool- how can you tell a fake Paddington? I'm looking to buy one, but since they are almost impossible to get in Australia, i will have to go through ebay i think.

Boots & Perfume said:
I'm torn between buying a Paddington in tan or black, or a balenciaga in black or baby blue. Decisions! Any suggestions?

i would say the paddington in tan; it's a really nice color.

chanel is by far my favorite designer, but the paddington has a special place in my heart.

EskimoGirl said:
i would say the paddington in tan; it's a really nice color.

Thanks! Yes, i think i'm leaning towards the Paddington (in tan or black)- it is so soft and gorgeous :heart:. Although i love the balenciaga, it is so awful to see these horrible fakes and cheap knock-offs on every third arm on the street. It just seems to ruin the uniqueness and beauty of something i think.

The Novak! I have the paddington, spy and novak, but the novak is absolutely the best

Ah man, the poll is closed. :angry:

Id say the Chanel 2.55. So classic! ^_^

I dunno how the Dior detective found its way on there, that was never an "it" bag. The Dior Saddle....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chooch McGhee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->