Wunderkind F/W 08.09 Paris

Yes it's okay because I absolutely love this too ... even the cheetah prints. :D:heart:

Thanks for posting these pics WheresMyUmbrella, they're interesting & colorful.

I made a little video from some of them to see what the effect would be. Kind of a picture show set to music. It can be found at YouTube by searching for "Wunderkind Fashion Video" or just use the player below:

It is something between timeless and "only-one-season". That is not good. The designer should really choose which side he want to stand for. But yeah, it is kinda cute, I can't say anything else. It is cute and sweet and it breaths youth.

Thanks for posting these pics WheresMyUmbrella, they're interesting & colorful.

I made a little video from some of them to see what the effect would be. Kind of a picture show set to music. It can be found at YouTube by searching for "Wunderkind Fashion Video" or just use the player below:
Unfortunately YouTube removes the precision of the video/music synchronization but it sort of works. When I play around with sequences of images like these and certain music is playing, I sometimes find it a little hypnotic but it's's a pleasant effect. Anyone else get that feeling?

So awesome!! :woot::heart:

im liking his collections more and more each season :heart:

The contrasting prints and textures are Soooo me.:heart: I demand more from all designers.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinribs98
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->