Yohji Yamamoto

Inaya

vertebrae by vertebrae
Reaction score
Decided to start up a thread for all the fellow Yohji lovers and purchasers out there on tFS... I know there are some :woot::heart: So... please post your Yohji purchases, outfits or conversation relating to in here! :flower:

To start things off, the last item I picked up was this cardigan :wub:

35jbf2h.jpg

23w4ljp.jpg

I'd love to see everyone else's too! :heart:^_^

^omg i tried to karma you and i couldn't. i love that cardigan! but i can't figure out for the life of me how you put it on haha :lol:

can i post my Y-3 outfit ??!:unsure: I AM A Y-3 ADDICT:heart: :rolleyes: Love Y.YAMAMOTO !!

img3964wk9.jpg

img4017xl2.jpg

img4018cp7.jpg

img4962zj4.jpg

img4967editie9.jpg

yeah i have a pair of Y-3 shoes two dresses and an awesome tunic...not to mention my bomb dr. martens!

the Y-3 in the meatpacking district here in NYC is incredible!

^omg i tried to karma you and i couldn't. i love that cardigan! but i can't figure out for the life of me how you put it on haha :lol:
:lol: to wear it "open", it's just like in the first photo, letting the collar and front part hang on the side. To wear it closed you just put the collar loop around the neck and the front of the cardi covers the frontal region :P

thank you btw! :heart: glad you like it :blush::heart:

great cardi Inaya! :heart: you really should start to post yourself wearing all these fabulous clothes that you have....i need to see them on a human being...:P.

so much yohji to love...hopefully we see some being worn. I'll try to take some pictures this weekend of what I've got on the bod.

yohji's clothes seem to be the easy pieces I go for in the morning when I dont want to think too hard about what to wear, and i look in the mirror and think damn that looks right...B) now what shoes? today I have on some y's cropped pants with a black marant blouse and black ann d heels and it feels really good to me, puts a smile on my face even before coffee kicks in.

Inaya thanks for starting this, you are the best

me wearing some yohji
attachment.php

all yohji except LUC blazer
2m7i4ok.jpg

yohji overcoat with leather collar from 6.1 The Men collection
yymevu7.jpg

all Yohji

all yohji pour homme and y's aw05-06
156e7p1.jpg

30vooe9.jpg

all Yohji pour homme aw06,

Last edited by a moderator:
yay thanks for posting! :heart: The last look is my fav :crush:

wire.artist, the ivory suit look with the light blue scarf and brown bag...bowled me over and then I saw the last look against that abstract tile and I fell for you completely...:flower: thats good stuff, really good stuff, thanks for posting.

wire.artist - you wear yohji so well ... i am loving the slouchy trouser look
inaya - beautiful cardigan, i bet it's so much better on!!
luckyme - can't wait to see pics of your yohji collection!

I unfortunately own very little Yohji ... here's a +Noir cardigan that I live in during the colder months

Attachments

• 01_26a.jpg
    01_26a.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 6
aw...thanks Inaya, luckyme and tourist (nice avatar and excelent knit, knitwear is one of yohji's strongest points)

2z6wff8.jpg
aw08

yohji is one of my favorite designers.
this is about my favorite piece of yohji (pic by me). oversize black wool sweater w/built in gloves.

yamamoto.jpg

^ awesome :D

About an hour ago, I got in the mail a Yohji sweater I got on a great sale @ anastasia last week :woot: and it's more than I had hoped for :wub: In the pic on the site it looked opaque and a bit stiff but as you can see it is such light, delicate and stretchy knit... and I loove how the sleeves are black on the ends. It is SO long, as you can see and the sleeves go about 6" past my hands, I adore it. :crush:

28226xe.jpg

50m6x2.jpg

mr.seena, please post credits of the leather hoodie...its hard enough to find online sites...

excellent knits, the long anorak cardigan, I've seen before and remember it, fondly.

mr.seena, please post credits of the leather hoodie...its hard enough to find online sites...

excellent knits, the long anorak cardigan, I've seen before and remember it, fondly.

sorry about that, i added it now

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->