Your 2011 Best Dressed

A couple more that I remember. I wished I had kept a running list throughout the year. That's a clever idea.

Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace
Angelina+Jolie+Cannes+2011+Tree+Life+Premiere+vrERijyFSfhl.jpg

Jessica Chastain in Christian Dior
Jessica+Chastain+Debt+New+York+Screening+Outside+z72hiJ1hi1Bl.jpg

Oscar de la Renta
Jessica+Chastain+Premiere+DreamWorks+Pictures+ZMIUzAxDJYsl.jpg

Roland Mouret
Jessica+Chastain+Premiere+Fox+Searchlight+79Wl0ZyDxU6l.jpg

Zac Posen
Jessica+Chastain+Premiere+Tree+Life+Palais+3wHFd9lZ2gkl.jpg

Kirsten Dunst in Patrik Ervell
Kirsten+Dunst+2011+CFDA+Fashion+Awards+Cocktails+ybh_ddgo5Qwl.jpg

Chanel
Kirsten+Dunst+amfAR+Cinema+Against+AIDS+2011+tZjaA82-Geul.jpg
Kirsten+Dunst+2011+amfAR+Cinema+Against+AIDS+AK3X01jZF68l.jpg

Lucy Liu in Givenchy
Lucy+Liu+Volkswagen+MoMA+MoMA+PS1+Celebratory+9W-DMt4ZlD3l.jpg

Felicity Jones in Dolce & Gabbana
Felicity+Jones+Like+Crazy+New+York+Premiere+fyOR2713Ylul.jpg

Chloe
Felicity+Jones+Premiere+Paramount+Pictures+GTyItiPgVYIl.jpg

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
Then it comes to red carpet, i really appreciate a glamourous, sophisticated or girly looks. I also say yes to any individuality. I came across my favorite famous babes and just choise between them, cause i'm not really follow the rest as much. So i just wanted to share my lovely girls and their most inspired looks.

Rachel Bilson - she is one of best-dressed for me for casual, but she can dress for event/parties as well, really chic

Blake Lively - girl can wear anything and she always won! i prefer short, long or sophisticated dresses on her, just anything i bet

Last edited by a moderator:
Gillian Zinser - Gillian are unique fashionista. She can go crazy-boho or really really glamourous one, but she never looked boring. If she pick dress, she balance it with boots and i like that way a lot! I love also her natural beach hair and her lowless makeup with bright red lipstick

Zoe Saldana can't do wrong too! i love when she pick amazingly long or short dresses in really bright colors

And of course, as it comes to girly adorable clothes, who can do it better, than Lauren Conrad? stylish one and really charming. should i say about her Haloween items? :woot:

Rosie definitely wins this year for me, especially in Burberry

and Kirsten Dunst has had the best comeback <3

But my absolute favorite look has to be that Fan Bing Bing in Jason Wu (posted on page 1). That was just crazy good

I agree. Rosie always looks fantastic! If I do end up posting my favorite candid looks, Rosie will make up a large portion of that. :D

I take it this thread is just for actors/it girls/boys? Would singers and models be on different threads?

No it's for all celebs (some have included celeb wives in the past). So far I have 3 models and 1 singer in my top 20. It could change by Jan 1st though lol.

the 3rd and 6th pictures of rosie are my definite favs...can anyone id that orange grey black sweater? her casual style impresses me every time, but its not fair because she's a model she can look good in everything lol.

When it comes to candid style, one of my absolute favorites from 2011 is Ryan Gosling. He always looks so clean-cut and effortless. I love his style.

zimbio, justjared

1. Anne Hathaway in Armani Privé -- She looks like a star.
anne-hathaway-golden-globes-2011-01.jpg

justjared

2. Gwyneth Paltrow in Emilio Pucci -- This is how you do sexy!
article-1338731-0C7D108E000005DC-381_468x679.jpg

dailymail

3. Lady Gaga in Versace -- The prove that she can look sexy and beautiful.
gaga-versace.jpg

modaspot

4. Jennifer Lopez in Emilio Pucci -- I don't like her as a person at all, but I can't deny how amazing she looks in this outfit.
jennifer-lopez-2011-grammys-06.jpg

justjared

5. Florence Welch in Balmain -- The perfect girl, the perfect voice, the perfect dress.
slide_198103_486520_large.jpg

hunffingtonpost

When it comes to candid style, one of my absolute favorites from 2011 is Ryan Gosling. He always looks so clean-cut and effortless. I love his style.

I've just added your post to my bookmarks. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hhhhg
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->