Your Favorite Celebrity Wedding

Prince Ranier and Princess Grace

So beautiful and they actually stayed together until she died. :(

fugfashion said:
It was this wedding :cry:
BradPittJenniferAniston.jpg

it was my favorite but god they're getting divorce in this month ocotber.

now favorite celebrity wedding is gwen steffani and her rocker husband-i dont know his name

OK, Donald Trump's [latest] wife (lol!)....what's her name? She had a gorgeous dress. Apparently it was somewhere around 50 lbs. according to a VH1 segment. Does anyone have pictures??

Has anyone seen a wedding photo of Monica Bellucci and Vincent Cassel? I've never seen one.

I have to say I'd love to have been at Britney and K-Fed's because I imagine a barefoot, Buffalo wing-stained bride and an unshowered greasy groom and beer and grits served and Whitesnake playing ... and nothing is more amusing than thinking about that wedding.

cheiby11 said:
John F. Kennedy Jr and Carolyn Bessette - BEST FOREVER

Oh, for sure. Gah, what a shame.

Kirsty Hume and Donovan Leitch's wedding looked such a bliss !!!

kirsty_elle.jpg
kirsty_hello1.jpg

kirsty_hello2.jpg

kirsty_people.jpg

kirsty_harpers.jpg

kirsty_instyl.jpg

arkivestry.com

To be honest, i find weddings with themes to be really tacky...

A wedding is supposed to be chic allways- wether it´s on the beach or at a church.

chantelle and preston lol
They were made famous my reality TV but there were no celebs at their wedding, just them and close family and her dress and her new brunette hair were gorgeous
Sophia Bush and CMM- cute
Cheryl Tweedy and Ashley Cole too!

i can't wait for Alex and Steven!

I love the royal weddings-a royal wedding simply is better than your average celeb wedding. However my favourite celeb one was Melissa Ethridge/Tammy Lynn Michaels.

oh, my favorite:
the carolina herrera jr. wedding dress

Fashion7.jpg

i love the old spanish lace styled veil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->