Your Favorite Weather/Season

VainJane said:
Autumn! I love cold weather, the colorful leaves, the rich smells in the air and the fact that it has three of my favorite days in it! Autumn has my favorite holiday, Halloween, as well as Thanksgiving (yum!) and my birthday! Yay! :P

oh i get so cold even in summer! i don't very much like winter....but i love candles and fireplaces though ^_^

autumn is nice. when i walk home from the train station, i love walking through the leaves on the path. and it's nice when the sun shines through the leaves and suddenly some leaves fall :heart: so classic romantic.

everyone fancies the season with their birthday in it i realised :P why not

SophieKawaii said:
autumn because afternoon dieing sunshine is so sad yet beautiful
winter because fun in the snow and hot chocolate in the warm room
spring because mornings are so fresh and nature is waking
summer because freedom, hot weather, vacation and my birthday ^_^

you said it all! :wink: summer = freedom

daddyslittlegrl8 said:
Autumn, because it is a mix of the perfect weather. not too hot and not to cold and the leaves are absolutely beautiful. I love love love the crisp fall air and the clear nights. October is the best month, ever!

dlg

omg, dlg. i read it wrong...i thought it was 'dig' :P sorry! opps

weather-
Windy and rainy. Especialy when I'm inside because it's cosy :smile: or outside, I like wrapping up with scarves etc
season-
Autumn.

I adore winter ... but not too long. Autumn is incredibly beautiful with all the colours ... And the weather ... windy,rainy and cloudy. But sunny is always good . . .

Windy and rainy. I love heavy thunderstorms.
And cold but sunny is nice, especially in the morning - it's just so fresh.

i love winters and when it windy and drizzling.when you can smell earth ...i lluv it..

I love summer because of the clothes, but I love love love autumn because of the scenery, the smell and I just love the fact that they holidays are coming up soon.

dlg

It's got to be fall. I love how the weather is and its such an elegant time for fashion

Autumn. And my least favourite is Spring because it always seems to go on forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abbgg
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->