Attachments

• 20040827_bspears3.jpg
    20040827_bspears3.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 215
  • whitetrashbritney.jpg
    whitetrashbritney.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 34
Bai Ling - freakshow!

Pam Anderson especially after that horrendous outfit in Vegas where her boobs were hanging out below a cut-off t-shirt. Ack!

Lil Kim, cause no one needs to see that. EVER.

Thora Birch because she doesn't even try.

Britney and Kevin. Icky and ickier.

Michael Jackson, especially his newest 'goin to court' looks.

Jared Leto. Bum.

Stephen Dorff, for turning Pam Anderson into such a skank. She was never this bad until she hooked up with him.

And though I think he's the hottest thing on earth, Johnny Depp has been exhibiting some extremely questionable taste lately. I know, he's the coolest, but...that blue suit? The spats? One can be an individual and not look like a sideshow.

Re Paris and Christina...I don't place them among worst-dressed because every once in a while they hit it and they look fabulous. Especially Christina. And Paris sometimes looks very put-together IMO.

myc_can said:
tsk tsk, britney
attachment.php

She is probably the nastiest looking girl alive but this wouldn't look so bad if the skirt was pulled to its proper place and not showing her undies.

Mr. Fabulous said:

Ooooo I have to admit I have loved that Roberto Cavelli outfit from the moment I saw that photograph three years ago. I just think it's really cool, and rock-star. I'd definitely wear it if I were going to be in a fashion magazine. Also Christina should always wear her hair the way that she has it on th Elle cover. That color, that style, it just looks classy on her, IMO.

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah HA.
this pic made my night. hahaha

^ HHAHAHA...

... isn't that the outfit she wore to glamour's "fashion don't" party last year?? or was it 2003? i so remember that :yuk: :rofl:

lost in translation

Caffeinated said:
Bai Ling retrospective:

Do you all agree?:innocent:

does bai ling think she is sexy? , stylish?..wild??? because i dont get the point she is trying to make with the clothes.she completly has NO 'LOOK'. seriously what is 'it'?? i need a fashion interpreter!!

britney :sick: the pubic tatoo looks cheap like she got it done in 'the slammer' she has nothing to show off.

Last edited by a moderator:
My vote goes to Britney + Lil' Kim. I have never seen them in an outfit I liked, :lol:

Lil'kim and christina are both pretty bad.. :cry: They almost made me cry.. yuk!:P

does bai ling think she is sexy? , stylish?..wild??? because i dont get the point she is trying to make with the clothes.she completly has NO 'LOOK'. seriously what is 'it'?? i need a fashion interpreter!!

Honestly?

The chick is bat-sh*t crazy. Looney as a toon. A few bricks shy of a load. A total whack-job.

I read an interview with her where she said she had "eight little girls" living inside her, and the "party girl" makes her dress like that.

Even when she appears to look conservative, she'll throw in a "nip-slip" because she simply cannot NOT expose herself.

Whack-job.:ninja:

agreed

Caffeinated said:
Honestly?

The chick is bat-sh*t crazy. Looney as a toon. A few bricks shy of a load. A total whack-job.

I read an interview with her where she said she had "eight little girls" living inside her, and the "party girl" makes her dress like that.

Even when she appears to look conservative, she'll throw in a "nip-slip" because she simply cannot NOT expose herself.

Whack-job.:ninja:

defintely one beer short of a six pack.....i was so surprised to actually see her on a dvd slip cover. we have a thread on her somewhre..:rolleyes: she doesnt really deserve to be mentioned :innocent:

i will be crusified for this but i have to say i think sarah jessica parker looks like crap. :yuk:

colleen mcloughlin, oh no wait hang on thats a complement by caling her a celebrity, ok so my vote goes to ... britney and lil kim and bjork

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->