Your worst-dressed Celebrity of all time

Pamela....oh dear.....

Pamela Anderson.....

anderson.kid.rock.062502.jpg

I like Christina too for the most part. I think she's looked great more often than not. Or at least before this marilyn phase she's in.

Attachments

• glamour_1080798249.jpg
    glamour_1080798249.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 14
  • glamour_1080798241.jpg
    glamour_1080798241.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 15
Mr. Fabulous said:

Omg, i LOVE her hair! so much volume and i love the waves. she looks good there minus the length of the dress thoguh, i gotta say. but i think she looked good here, when she dyed her hair black and had it long and before. i dont like this marilyn phase, the short hair doesnt suit her with the heavy makeup, etc.

cottoncandy that was for the DSquared² Spring/Summer 2005 Fashion Show back in July in Milan.

Everyone seems to hate her Marilyn look, it is very tiring especially for her who changes all the time, everyone one wants her to change it, her hair looks like my grandmas hair.. damn, and she is no longer dressing provocative which sucks..lol

I also loved the Elle Magazine shoot, I thought she looked amazing.
I loved the Allure photo shoot tho..

allure_15.jpg

i have read on numeroous occasions, that she has her marilyn look because of al her heavy hair extension usage in the past and she is now waiting for her hair to regrow (since it fell out from all the extensions).
Poor xtina:blink:

Mr. Fabulous said:

The way that dress is pushing up her breasts looks ridiculous, as does the length of it, the (leather?) trim, and the feathery extensions. This is like Native American tribal chic...only it's not chic. She also needs to stop bronzing her skin.

to be fair, Christina is in the DSquared fashion show so she probably didn't choose her hair, makeup or clothing. but i do admit a lot of her fashion choices have been horrific :P

ckashie said:
to be fair, Christina is in the DSquared fashion show so she probably didn't choose her hair, makeup or clothing. but i do admit a lot of her fashion choices have been horrific :P

so it's settled. they'll put anyone on a fashion runway nowadays.

Arturo21 said:
Oh, no offense to either of you, you know I respect u very much VG (remember Body and Soul forum? :flower:)

:flower: its ok... and its okay to have fun dressing up as long as you dont dress like that all the time... because if you do nobody will respect you... :kiss:

Paris. She has no style and looks awful all the time! :yuk:

And whats with her leaning back in all her pictures? :blink:

ny-fashion-dop4a.jpg

I vote for Usher, P-Diddy, and all those 'urban hip-hop (dare I say the annoying neologism metrosexual?) moguls of 2004'. I'm all blinged out! Put the white suits away for good!

I don't know what this thing is, but I see her picture on gettyimages all the time. I'm thinking she is the UK equivilent to Pam Anderson, maybe?:huh:

52165432.jpg
50807337.jpg

SCBl0ndie said:
I don't know what this thing is, but I see her picture on gettyimages all the time. I'm thinking she is the UK equivilent to Pam Anderson, maybe?:huh:

That is Jordan (real name: Katie Price)

She is gross. I saw her at a club in London once and she was acting like attention seeking loser

I think Jordan is horrible, but Jodie Marsh is that little bit worse :yuk:

christina usually looks half decent when she appears in magazine spreads, but that's because there are stylist working their *** to make her look the way she does. but if you look at candid pictures or award shows. her personal style is aweful.

That must be like the best picture of Jordan because usually she looks much much worse. Adriana Lima also wears some hideous things....
Adriana.jpg
Adriana2.jpg

Adriana3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->