YSL Belt

redhotfuss said:
wow, i love both of the belts. i really want one! anyone know where i can order them online? or if i can... other than ebay of course! they've been so difficult to find! anyone know the price of the fendi b. belt? i adore the black one!
pollyanna used to have the ysl belt in black and nude patent but it sold out. all the major dept stores have had the black patent and leopard cowhair as well, but sold out. i think neimanmarcus.com still has the raffia one, but it's $500!

i believe the fendi b.belt is $400--not sure if it's sold out by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just stopped over at the YSL boutique on 57th St. and saw several buckle belts available in two sizes. They had black patent leather ones, black velvet, leopard print and a couple of pretty metallics. So cute! I was tempted by the smaller (about 2" wide) black patent one ...

^ my fave will always be the superwide s/s 05 version... :P

Neiman's has a couple of these on sale now. I saw the Raffia one for $279 and I just picked up the leopard wide belt on sale for that price. I've been eyeing it for quite a while and hoping I would find it on sale. A really fun piece, I will enjoy. I also used a free shipping coupon.

FREE Shipping online with coupon code SHOPNOW - FREE Shipping at ANY Price!

Expires on 06/10/06 9:59 PM PST

neimanmarcus.com

Attachments

• yslbelt.jpg
    yslbelt.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
оh :D I love that one! how would you wear it?
Congrats! Very good deal!:flower:

I know I can't wait to where it, thanks! I will wear it over a tan wool sweater dress, or a long black cotton tunic I have or even around the black D & G wool shawl collar jacket I bought last year. Looking forward to fall.

VERY NICE! is it pony skin? I have not seen it in person, I have the plain black one - I think I can wear it during the summer too.

yes, but thank god not real pony.

I would wear it whenever the desire drew me, not to care about the season with belts.

Does anyone know where I could find some knock-offs or YSL inspired belts?

Hi, this is my first post in this thread. Does anyone know if the YSL square belt in black (patent) leather is still available anywhere, preferrably in Europe or is it sold outr at most stores?

Velony said:
Hi, this is my first post in this thread. Does anyone know if the YSL square belt in black (patent) leather is still available anywhere, preferrably in Europe or is it sold outr at most stores?

i actually just bought one at harvey nichols in london last week. there was only one patent leather left...maybe it's still there.

the ysl belt is very pretty, love how keira knightley wore it.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->