Zendaya

Actor Zendaya at the 16th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball on June 3, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.
7etXzbs.jpg

zimbio

US Vogue July 2017 by Mario Testino:

651LmmW.jpg

f3qFR9w.jpg

IzYBg0i.jpg

lGqNH3M.jpg

p2X4N2J.jpg

UJwDybI.jpg

GY0mK8X.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

Leaving BBC Radio One Studios
16 Jun 2017 - London United Kingdom

F1r0vob.jpg

"Spider-Man: Homecoming" Photocall
15 Jun 2017 - The Ham Yard Hotel - London United Kingdom

X4OJVfa.jpg

uiByfwJ.jpg

'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Madrid Photocall
14 Jun 2017 - Madrid Spain

ymrhkax.jpg

oglIQcn.jpg

popsugar.com, hawtcelebs.com

'SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING' actors Tom Holland, Zendaya and director Jon Watts appear in Barcelona on the occasion of the CineEurope event on June 18, 2017 in Barcelona, Spain.
XPe9SY3.jpg

YFCdCR3.jpg

MiEjEJT.jpg

zimbio

Terribly teenybopper at the UK photocall, and unremarkable in Madrid, but I do love the Barcelona look! Very mature, and chic. I would go for a different shoe choice though...

MJINbyd.jpg

Zendaya Marks Her Vogue Cover Debut with a Sparkling Style Statement

Zendaya may have just made her official Vogue cover debut, but she’s always had stylish star power to spare. The 20-year-old actress has evolved her fashion over the years, sure, but the common thread that remains is a clear understanding of versatility. Take, for instance, the Sally LaPointe look she turned out in earlier today. While promoting her upcoming film, Spider-Man: Homecoming, in London, she gave a lesson in how to wear sequins for day in a way that feels young and fresh.

Zendaya topped off her sequined pencil skirt with an ultra-slouchy turtleneck trimmed in a similarly spangly embellishment. The oversize fit of her fisherman’s knit helped to balance out the body-skimming skirt and also made the sparkle feel casual enough to don before dark. She wore her sleeves extra long and loose, which mirrored the height of the extreme funnel neck—a clever play on proportions. Barely-there Sophia Webster sandals featuring laser-cut floral detail at the toe grounded the look. Talk about a shining career moment.

What a fashion victim! The weather, btw, was 30°C today and she's wearing that jumper. Dress looks cool on her though, and the cutesy hair should be updated.

ZENDAYA COLEMAN Arrives at Good Morning America in New York 06/20/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

ZENDAYA COLEMAN Leaves Good Morning America in New York 06/20/2017

ZENDAYA COLEMAN at Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon in New York 06/20/2017

Not too mad about the pink dress, looks very French maid. The suit however looks very nice on her. Also a huge fan of the sleek hair!

ZENDAYA COLEMAN Out and About in New York 06/21/2017

ZENDAYA COLEMAN at Spiderman: Homecoming Photocall in New York 06/25/2017

Looks very cheap, not something a Vogue cover star should wear. I'm beginning to think the movie execs are the ones insisting on this hairstyle. It's well known that with big budget productions like these, they can call the shots on everything from hair to outfits etc etc.

ZENDAYA COLEMAN at Los Angeles International Airport 06/26/2017

ZENDAYA COLEMAN at Spiderman: Homecoming Premiere in Los Angeles 06/28/2017

Yikes, talk about 'too much'. I think the look could have been redeemed with a simpler hairstyle. This looks she's going to a prom.

Ralph And Russo fashion show during Paris Haute Couture in Paris, France - July 3, 2017

starity.hu

Hair could be better, but I think she looks gorgeous. For once she looks mature instead of juvenile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->