Zoi (Zoe) Aggeliki Mantzakanis

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
ea5tsh.png

According to photographer Jonathan Leder who worked with her, her potential is huge. According to her agency, MC2 in NY, Zoe is no less than exceptional and, first of all, absolutely gorgeous. Half-Swedish and half-Greek, she grew up in Sweden and is in town right now at 15 and 5'9. That's for the facts and figures about Zoe. Now pictures are what she does best and she had some fantastic opportunities to practise her abilities since she arrived: besides Jonthan Leder, she already worked with Michael Schwartz and Yurenev & McNiel (you absolutely need to check their portoflio...) as well. She's brand new and brilliant, enough said of the reasons we wanted to zoom on Zoe this afternoon.
mariemaud.canalblog.com

Absolutely Stunning. She reminds me a little bit of Rosie. Fantastic lips.

34t5xrl.jpg

Zoe, MC2’s new face stops by the MDC office. A most unique combination of Greek and Swedish origins, Zoe certainly is a beauty.
models.com

Newbie Zoe is Killing It. 15 years old, of Swedish and Greek heritage, she has doe eyes and bee stung lips. These images by Michael Schwartz are from her first ever photo shoot.
mc2modelmanagementnyc.blogspot.com

Magnus, thank you for posting! :flower:

I adore that photo though she's got a bit too much make-up on.

I have her on facebook && have talked to her a few times, she is an extremly nice girl & Gorgeous too of course. she told me she's 16 & is from Sweden, she also told me her favourite model is Adriana Lima- i think she pays a certain resemblance to her.

2rf6b8i.jpg

2cfoxtl.jpg

m7z1qg.jpg

qx05zm.jpg

zuf4zt.jpg

25rm8tk.jpg

28kugbo.jpg

facebook & mc2 models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members