032c #21 Summer 2011 : Kristen McMenamy by Jürgen Teller

cologne_rocks

Reaction score
The new issue is out featuring Kristen by Jürgen Teller. You can find a summary of the content below, sounds fantastic!

teaser_issue21-954x508.jpg

“I got my first tat in 1978. None of you were even born yet. You really missed out.” – NAN GOLDIN in a letter to SCOTT CAMPBELL, the young and famous tattoo artist featured in this issue’s 40-page cover dossier, complete with poetry from French modernist FRANCIS PICABIA and a little-known short story by SYLVIA PLATH. Elsewhere AZZEDINE ALAÏA bares his love for animals and women; English artist HELEN MARTEN builds a page-specific installation; dream boys OLAFUR ELIASSON and KEVIN KELLY get techno-Utopian; AL-JAZEERA proves it’s the media outlet of the new millennium; LUCAS OSSENDRIJVER takes LANVIN to the frontiers of men’s wear design; FERNANDO ROMERO builds an art museum in Mexico for the world’s richest man; DANKO and ANA STEINER go downtown with LEELEE SOBIESKI and Salem’s JOHN HOLLAND; Munich magazine magnate Dr. HUBERT BURDA talks tabloids and media theory while the king of arts publishing WALTHER KÖNIG takes us back to the first German art world boom; JUERGEN TELLER shoots KRISTEN McMENAMY in CARLO MOLLINO’s Turin estate, testing the Mollino mantra, “Everything is permissible as long as it is fantastic”; New York’s DIS magazine invades our Global Briefings section; 032c’s latest SELECT presents the best of this season’s books, products, and ideas; and so much more on 276 pages.
032c.com

Mcmenamy wins again. She has been in the game since the 80s and still makes it look so fresh and so new. Lady is pure power. Period.

Cool. Looks like a Marc Jacobs ad

Cool. Looks like a Marc Jacobs ad

Well, that's Jürgen Teller and his style, so in your logic everything Teller does, looks like a MJ campaign? Ridiculous.

But this issue sounds reeeally interesting. Does this magazine have editorials, haven't bought it yet.

... like to see the pictures juergen teller did for this 032c issue #21!

any help?!

- Cover

- Preview

032c Issue #21 – The Culture

SCOTT CAMPBELL, the young and famous tattoo artist features in this issue’s 40-page cover dossier, complete with poetry from French modernist FRANCIS PICABIA and a little-known short story by SYLVIA PLATH. Elsewhere AZZEDINE ALAÏA bares his love for animals and women; English artist HELEN MARTEN builds a page-specific installation; dream boys OLAFUR ELIASSON and KEVIN KELLY get techno-Utopian; AL-JAZEERA proves it’s the media outlet of the new millennium; LUCAS OSSENDRIJVER takes LANVIN to the frontiers of men’s wear design; FERNANDO ROMERO builds an art museum in Mexico for the world’s richest man; DANKO and ANA STEINER go downtown with LEELEE SOBIESKI and Salem’s JOHN HOLLAND; Munich magazine magnate Dr. HUBERT BURDA talks tabloids and media theory while the king of arts publishing WALTHER KÖNIG takes us back to the first German art world boom; JUERGEN TELLER shoots KRISTEN McMENAMY in CARLO MOLLINO’s Turin estate, testing the Mollino mantra, “Everything is permissible as long as it is fantastic”; New York’s DIS magazine invades our Global Briefings section; 032c’s latest SELECT presents the best of this season’s books, products, ideas and much more on 276 pages.
danishdaughters & mottodistribution.com

... and the story shot by the photographer JUERGEN TELLR?

if am honest... i am not sure about this... i did not like her work for Marc Jacobs she did with Juergen but I guess I am not a huge fan of his style...

- still not possible to get this new issue at the newsstands in germany ... :(

so maybe someone else got the magazine already and can post some of juergen teller's pictures.

thank you very much!

^But O32c is a German publication...

I really like this, i will never get bored off Juergen Teller, an italian villa and some models.

I would never imagine that Kristen and Jürgen might be such a cool combination. I love the fact that she is everywhere lately.

... so someone already got some pics of this new photo series by juergen teller?

would be great to see them ... - thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->