2009 Teen Choice Awards

what a wonderful image to show little girls Miley. :rolleyes:

its awsome how her parents seem to not care about their 16 year old daughter on a stripper pole wearing shorts short enough to see what she had for breakfast 4 weeks ago.

Kim Kardashian looks surprisingly good as a blonde and a bit average IMO.
Kat von D looks scary!
My favorties, Emma Roberts :woot: and Leighton

Judging from the reaction of the audience behind Miley, I'd say they didn't like it either :lol:-_-

the one outfit here that baffles me is ed westwick's pants... His outfit could be an old moms, until you get to his shirt and face and think wtf?

What's going on with Ed's fashion - he looks flamboyant. He's got some bad style;

i'd like to see cameron diaz dress closely! look good, emma roberts, ashley tisdale, leighton meester are some that i like.... oh why miley? what in the eff is she wearing?

forget what miley cyrus is wearing-her face and "music" is the bigger atrocity

whoa, anyone else not recognize kim's 12 and 13 (?) year old sisters beside her?? i really like emma robert's look, although i cant help but think its a little too formal ..

^ I think compared to Miley, Kylie and Kendall's outfits weren't that bad.

So far I think the best dressed people out here are Selena Gomez, Leighton Meester, and Kristen Bell. I think everyone else looks oddly mix-matched or trashy. :innocent:

Especially Miley. See-through t-shirt, tons of cheap jewelry, short skirt, big hair, and stripper pole? No no no! :angry:

lets not feign shock @ Miley while we applaud gossip girl and music videos like promiscuous girl and that new britney video where shes naked..and also the other one where shes stripping. All these are targetted to the same audiences....i dont think girls are going to grab stripper poles and dance just because miley did it...so long as they have the proper guidance from their parents. Some of us had to grow up on a steady doze of wild Maddonna!
That aside...i see alot of good looks!The young generation is proving to be more styulish than their generic older celebrity workmates

i agree with your entire statement. i suppose they "feign shock" because they do not like, say, miley cyrus in the 1st place. i do not like her too but i'm not at all shocked. considering what pop culture has for us all around.
and with regards to the style, indeed, it has been impressive. i :heart: leighton's!

it has nothing to do with liking Miley Cyrus, shes a 16 year old girl whos dressed like someone you see walking the streets.
little girls look up to this girl and even dress like her.
would you want your little girl dressed like a street walker ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->