3.1 Phillip Lim F/W 2016.17 : Jamie Bochert by Viviane Sassen

apple

Reaction score
Our Fall/Winter 2016 advertising campaign continues our collaboration with photographer Viviane Sassen, creating artful, unexpected images that “romance reality”, rather than escape from it. For the fourth consecutive season, authentic images are captured without hair, make-up, and styling teams, on the streets of a global city, shooting spontaneous real moments in time.

Continuing the spirit and celebration of going home established with the Spring 2016 campaign, Phillip and Viviane asked model and musician, Jamie Bochert, to partake in this next intimate chapter. The team traveled to her family’s colorful, dynamic Brooklyn and New Jersey neighborhoods – locations steeped in childhood memory. The result is a series of raw images, celebrating the 3.1 Phillip Lim ethos of finding beauty in the every day.

We would like to thank Jamie and her family for their incredible generosity.

31philliplim

The press release sounds so earnest, I feel almost guilty for not liking this. It's very I&V, but doesn't ilicit any type of response from me, I'm afraid. Very hollow, in fact.

wowlavie.com via Prymasquous

Thanks apple.

It’s… nice. The natural colorblocking of the locations reminds me of John Register and Edward Hopper paintings: plaintive and brooding. Much like his clothes.

^It's a pleasure!
I really like this campaign and the idea behind the images makes the pictures and the clothes more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyofsecrets
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->