33rd Annual American Music Awards

Everyone looked TERRIBLE!!

Lindsay Lohan's red carpet HAIR and makeup was GORGEOUS!!!!! :shock: :heart:

hmm the awards werent really that cool it seems....
also, mariah's dresses were just horrible on her...she needs to find something thats going to look good with her body

Golden_butterfly said:
^ Thanks for posting the HQ pictures style_savy !

Jenny Mcarthy looking like a crazy scientist...:shock:

Thanx. But seriously who is that woman? does she sing? does she act?? Her hair reminds me of Jennifer Lopez at the Oscars a 2 years ago.

I loved the All American Rejects performance!! They're one of my fave bands ever! Too bad they were named 'Good Charlotte'....

This award show was so horrible!

I mean this is the least credible award show ever!! No one was even there to accept their awards it seemed!!!

And I mean c'mon Will Smith won an award for music?? Is someone seeing something wrong with this??

If Travis Barker's wife is an 'actress' then I'm an 'accountant' :rolleyes: And watching, or flipping between the AMAs and Fresh Prince, I have to say I was sickened. Is THIS what represents American Music?! Lindsay Lohan screeching like a lost baby killer whale looking for its pod, (steven tyler called, he wants to hang you with those artsy scarves you tied to your mic) and Hilary Duff who seemed to use the alotted time onstage to prance around and show off just how skinny she's gotten, I almost expected her to pull a total Anna Nicole, down a bottle of trimspa and warble "Like my body??" And who the hell told Mariah we wanted to ogle her breast. Isnt she like almost 40?! Grow up! We get it you have a huge rack, yada yada yada. What ever happened to real geniune TALENT?? You know, signing artists that had an actual PASSION for music. Todays Top 40 Radio reads like an extension of Page Six!:yuk:

aw look at hilary..lip syncing her little heart out.

i do think her outfits were good choices that night, though. i didn't enjoy lindsay's black dress nor the extreme makeup, but the white one looked better. carmen looked great as previously stated, and everyone else looked like they usually do. :smile:

More like the HOT scientist!

i've never heard of Jenny McCarthy but i'm glad I do now!

I like the fact she showed up to a big gala event with this new look. Her glasses look HOT. The bold black frames against her pale skin and blond hair are striking. i love the chunky sidearms.

She looks great and she knows it. It's a very cheeky nerdy librarian look, which was once looked down upon, but these days is oh-so sexy. Get with the times!!

Close up views show the diamontes on the arms which I am digging, although it doesn't appear like she has much of a correction in those lenses. Could her glasses be possibly fake and wearing them just for a fashion statement??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->