64th Formula One Grand Prix de Monte Carlo

Really small pics (cant find them bigger yet) but you can see Andrea and Tatiana and maybe Charlotte(??)

10yqji9.jpg
10yqmfs.jpg
10yqs2a.jpg
10yqs9d.jpg

10yqtcw.jpg
10yquq0.jpg

newscom

Kate Bosworth looked very nice at the Superman promo. All the Casiraghis were lookin' hot as always. Andy's suit was tad on the old-manish side, but it was nevertheless nice to see him wearing a lighter color than the usual navy or black. I just loved that Converse thing he pulled at the Maxim's party (Converse with a tux, that was great! Only Andrea! Lord!:(lol:
Pierre looked like James Bond or something in the background during the Cup ceremony. Pierre is so tall. He's outgrown the whole family now!
But that's not too hard to do, those shrimpy Grimaldis, hehe. andy and Pierre definitely inherited their tall(er) genes from the Casiraghi side.

Oh by the way, thanks to all who posted pics. That was very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics from Abaca. Tatiana's white outfit is very nice. The blonde girl in all the pics is Alberts girlfriend Charlene. There are rumors flying around that they may be engaged soon. Oh, and oddly enough, Charlotte ex boyfriend Hubertus was there but not her current one Felix. Hubertus is in the pics with Andrea and Pierre in post 22.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh i LOVE the formula one...not particulary the Monte carlo grand prix though (road is waaay too narrower to see any exciting overtaking). And i don't particularly like that its much more of a "glamour" event than a real proper race....it's all just for show there.

I wouldn't mind seeing pics of just all the drivers :wink:

But is Brandon the guy that is acting as the new superman? (sorry we are a bit behind in Australia!) If so...he's hot! I was hoping they would cast Tom Welling....but this guy looks hot too so it's all good :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RudaZuza2005
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->